2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

nerd.gif

@nyknicks: .@PhilJackson11 on knowing who he would take in the 2015 Draft: "I do…” #Knicks

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

@KnicksFanBlog: Hahn: Cleveland traded their pick. Would that be difficult? Phil: we have to sit back and wait for people to come to us.

@KnicksFanBlog: MILLS: WE HAVE RECIEVED TWO CALLS ALREADY.

:nerd: :nerd:

@KnicksFanBlog: Phil prefers to target defenders over scorers. Said that he traded Tyson to avoid dealing w a new contract, Worried about injuries.

@KnicksFanBlog: Phil: we have zero big men. We have to pick draft picks and free agents to fill out our roster.

@KnicksFanBlog: Says he wants another younger guy like Chandler. Also someone who can step out and guard guards.

Last edited:
So that leaves Towns and Cauley-Stein. And no way in hell you take WCS #1. Or it could be a "smokescreen"

@KnicksFanBlog: On how to build a championship team. Phil: “basketball is all about defense.”

i'm almost 100% certain the #1 pick would be Towns

------

@KnicksFanBlog: Phil says about this season “**** happens and this year it happened to us.”

:lol:

-------

@IanBegley: #Knicks' Phil Jackson said he doesn't want to get "chase" a big name in free agency. He said doing that with Amar'e put NYK in a "bad spot"

Last edited:
Doing a franchise in 2k and drafting. Traded Calderon to the Cavs for their pick and Traded Hardaway jr for two first rounders to Dallas and was offered a few trades for other picks. Wound up drafting towns, Winslow, dekker, hezonja, Kaminsky and a Harrison twin. Let's hope Phil can pull this off.

Last edited:
its kinda obvious who phil wants... we been hearing the whole year how knicks scouts are at kentucky practices... i dont really care if we get okafor or towns either 1 is a good pickup for us... i just hope we get the top 2 pick preferably #1 so we got a choice... regardless im buying the knicks rookie jersey... havent bought a jersey not named melo or ewing so change is good :pimp:

I picked 80s Madonna it was a toss up between her and Katy Perry. Mariah Carey got a bad body but her personality is just too much at times, I would have got some of them cakes then kick her out the crib, Britney Spears in the toxic video/slave MTV VMA perfomance would get it.

Slave Britney was a problem . She got my vote

Last edited:
Prime Brittany was that top shelf Becky! LOL. This has been a loooong season bruh's. I been pretty quiet as a result. "if you ain't got nothing nice to say..."

maybe rondo comes to nyc....just maybe bc it doesnt seem like hes happy in dallas

rondo
thjr
tobias harris
melo
KAT

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom