2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

If Philly picks Mudiay that definitely leaves us with Russell. I see it as

1 - Minny - Okafor
2 - Lakers - Towns
3 - Philly - Russell
4 - Knicks - Mudiay

& Steve Mills mjust keepin it real man. he feels just like us, we get no break :lol:

has GR8 chimed in btw ?

i haven't noticed any thesis
laugh.gif
I'm here waiting also like this 
laugh.gif

We're picking at 4 but still have some money to work with

We at least know Caldo won't be the starting PG next season :D

We'll get whoever at #4, so long as we don't trade it for someone like Reggie Jackson. But we'll know for sure after the 25th of June and after the 8th of July. Just waiting it out.

Would you guys be happy with this lineup-

C- Monroe (Try for best available but I think he is the only realistic option that would leave his team)
PF- Melo
SF- Butler (offer the max I don't really care)
SG- THjr (Hopefully he takes a step forward)
PG- Mudiay/Russell (I think we are getting Mudiay)

Do you think this would be enough to get to a finals?

I'm thinking this is probably what our lineup looks like next year.

need a real center. monroe is a 4. move melo to the 3 jimmy to the 2 and hardaway to the bench.

Last edited:

C- Monroe (Try for best available but I think he is the only realistic option that would leave his team)
PF- Melo

That team kicks a loveless Cleveland teams ***. Thanassis will be up next year and we'll still have Galloway and Lance Thomas

need a real center. monroe is a 4. move melo to the 3 jimmy to the 2 and hardaway to the bench.
so you want Monroe and somebody like Deandre or Gasol? I really don't think we can get either of those two guys to leave their teams, who do you suggest we target at C for FA?

idk gotta see who's out there. that team with monroe at the 5 and melo at the 4 wouldn't fair well enough. dont want hardaway playing a bill role whatsoever he doesn't deserve it.

Deandre will leave the clippers for the max. Nobody wants to play with cp0 loud mouth loser ***

This is very true. Jordan will leave for max dollars and they've said that the Clippers locker room has had some issues.

If Jordan was smart he would bolt from the West.

Even if he signs a short deal before the new cap I can't imagine him going back to the Clippers and having the same outcome in a Western Conference playoffs

Ok so I don't think we have enough to offer 3 max deals until the cap grows in 2016, what do you think of this for next year:

C- Deandre
PF- Melo
SF- Butler
SG- Thanesis
PG- Mudiay/Russell

Deandre will leave the clippers for the max. Nobody wants to play with cp0 loud mouth loser ***

This is very true. Jordan will leave for max dollars and they've said that the Clippers locker room has had some issues.

If Jordan was smart he would bolt from the West.

Even if he signs a short deal before the new cap I can't imagine him going back to the Clippers and having the same outcome in a Western Conference playoffs
i could see him going to the Lakers, especially if they draft a guard.

PF- Melo

You need some leaders in that lineup. 

You can't go to the finals without leadership. 

Back
Top Bottom