2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

welp off to the airport

see you guys in a week :wow:
tumblr_lv789uSgbt1r76lino1_500.gif

i may have been a bit harsh in my last post, sorry guys....well to some of you. some of you really do annoying the hell out of me bc all yall do is complain :lol:

i may have been a bit harsh in my last post, sorry guys....well to some of you. some of you really do annoying the hell out of me bc all yall do is complain :lol:

The way I see it is if anyone felt any way about what you said then they must feel you were talking to them. I know where you're coming from, people are saying some way crazy stuff in here. Granted, I wish we had one of the top two picks, but as long as we don't do anything dumb with our pick and we can land a piece in FA the compliments Melo I'm good.

yeah like all hell broke loose when we didnt get the top 2 picks. all of a sudden people want melo traded, he JR/shump/tyson trade was brought up again, phil is garbage, fisher is garbage, melo is garbage etc. like chill people.

yeah like all hell broke loose when we didnt get the top 2 picks. all of a sudden people want melo traded, he JR/shump/tyson trade was brought up again, phil is garbage, fisher is garbage, melo is garbage etc. like chill people.

The sky is always falling in here b :lol:

possibly, but i doubt that kerr wouldve been that much better with our roster. we might have squeezed into the 7th or 8th spot, and then a first round exit. id rather have a top 5 pick tbh.

Good to see Iman playing good.

And also, almost everyone seems better playing with Lebron.
Lebron left a 50+ winning Cav team and the same exact team the following season without Lebron won about 25 games. Iman & JR were playing like doodoo here, they're now going to be a product of Lebron. You can't hate that we traded them too much because of that. Only thing anyone here could be upset in that situation is the lack of picks involved.

^^exactly. if they were traded to the suns or something they would still be mediocre. playing with multiple superstars has its benefits. also, GMs were definitely weary of JRs antics. it only make sense that they were traded to cleveland bc who other than bron can set him straight? i guarantee if JR was traded to miami, LA, or some other big city, he would be exactly the same as he was here.

^^exactly. if they were traded to the suns or something they would still be mediocre. playing with multiple superstars has its benefits. also, GMs were definitely weary of JRs antics. it only make sense that they were traded to cleveland bc who other than bron can set him straight? i guarantee if JR was traded to miami, LA, or some other big city, he would be exactly the same as he was here.

If Earl went anywhere else, without Lebron they would see this on the reg:

View media item 1547642

No one here would be salivating over JR & Iman if they were on the Hornets. But it's now, look at them playing with a 4x MVP, 2x champion who happens to be a leader and a great team player, of course they'll be playing well. They were distracted here.

I want them to win it all, we all do, but I'm realistic and I know 2015-2016 is a stretch. I want for them to be competitive for this upcoming season, I want them to be competitive without making dumb moves to do it just to have the same results as this past season. I'm not as happy with #4 as I would've been with #1 or #2, but #4 is wayyyyy better than trading our pick. For a first time in a good while we have a chance to be decent by building through the draft. I don't want the pick traded. And I for damned sure don't want the "Mad-Hatter" (Melo) traded either. What sense would that make? The organization has made many missteps over the last decade and this can be the beginning of making it right.

Back
Top Bottom