2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of messed up that tejada broke his leg and will miss the playoffs... but is dude even good? his stats make him look trash

kind of messed up that tejada broke his leg and will miss the playoffs... but is dude even good? his stats make him look trash

He's their best defensive IF by far. Flores is going to be playing out of position which is why he wasn't in the lineup.

^ ah ok... thanks for schooling me... i know nothing about the mets since im a yankees fan :lol

but imo still a dirty play by chase :{

Last edited:
:rollin

This is the only time I would promote pitching at someone's head. Utley was obviously trying to harm tejada. And this isn't the first time chase utley has done this either. What a scum. Can't wait till Monday

i dont care if he turned his back and wasnt aware of chase... it was a dirty play regardless... and this was the second time too

sheff said, "he couldve really got hurt"
uhm...he did "really got hurt"
the man fractured his fibula :x

Last edited:
Even though I'm somewhat happy that the Dodgers won, the Mets got jobbed by that call. Utley should have been out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom