2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 of the #Astros 8 losses to the Rangers this season are by 1 run. Houston now 9 games back of Texas. Are 28-24 vs rest of MLB, 0-8 vs Tex

Manny is my guy but he's sensitive. He always has some **** going on but I respect him for backing it up and going after him. Hahahaha, I was entertained.

Manny is my guy but he's sensitive. He always has some **** going on but I respect him for backing it up and going after him. Hahahaha, I was entertained.
For real. Manny had to go out there. He had to or he would have got clowned.

Funniest ish was I was watching SVP show thingy majig and SVP goes "Manny on the way to give him those Hands"
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Watch the clip of him throwing it bruv, he put evrerything he had into that pitch man.

Manny should have made his ears bleed. 

Just got back from the Dodger game. Cool experience seeing that walk off live.

Machado is sensitive as hell but my god...Ventura is just a lame. someone needs to lay him out already. Where's Odor when you need em.

damn the warriors...no one wants to go the Sox-Giants game with me tomorrow. talk about bad timing :lol:

Let's be real, Machado and Ventura are both female dogs...

However, I'm glad Machado popped Ventura. Maybe he'll finall stop throwing at people :lol:

Hard to fathom how the Royals went from such a good story to such an unlikeable bunch so quickly

Hard to fathom how the Royals went from such a good story to such an unlikeable bunch so quickly
Douchebags like Ventura. I liked them up until the numerous brawls they started last year. Made my day that Thor went up and in on Escobar. Wish someone could've plunked Ventura to teach him a lesson.

I still like the Royals.

Made my day that Thor went up and in on Escobar.
And Mets fans on Twitter were wondering why Noah got tossed for throwing behind Utley. The guy has said in the media that he'll come in on you and to meet him out in front of the mound if they don't like it :lol:. Did they not expect anything to happen when a guy who has hit less than 5 people in his career misses that badly on the most hated guy in the stadium?

Don't put this on Manny, bruh. Ventura had it coming by throwing at him earlier.
He threw up and in twice and then Manny started talking **** when he was jogging down the first baseline :lol:

Manny pretty much said hit me ***** and then Ventura did it :lol:

Both of them are hotheads.

This goes back to last season, too. Ventura plunked him.

Manny's rep took a hit due to what happened in Oakland a couple seasons back, but his reaction last night was totally justified.

It will never happen, but Ventura deserves more games than Manny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom