2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as Anthony Rendon is healthy, I'm staying hopeful. The kind of guy that could be a hero in October.

Aledmys Diaz, who said this afternoon that the best way to honor Jose Fernandez was to play with his passion, just hit his first grand slam.

Diaz spent Monday mourning in Miami and before returning to #STLCards lineup today said, "I only play for [Fernandez's] family right now."

I've been meaning to get a Jose jersey since his rookie year but most of the time i was short on money and didn't get around to it. Do you guys think it'll be harder to obtain as time passes on here. Still can't believe someone with so much life and so much talent is gone just like that. I want to hang it in my room as motivation and a reminder that life is too short and to remind me to let my loved ones that I love them.

Personally, I think there was something all his teammates knew about him to all turn him down. They had to know something

I think it was just the idea of being on a boat after Sunset.
**** is mad eerie. Pitch black every where you turn. It's not like in the movies where the night sky lights up the water. It's not safe on the water after dark unless your docked by the bay

Last edited:

:smokin

Havent seen Bregman play much. Can't really speak on who should win AL ROY considering i don't watch many games outside of the AL East but Sanchez is unreal at the plate. Dude is hitting homeruns at a godly pace. I love watching him at the plate no matter what team he plays for. He would get my vote for sure.

Samchez didn't play until what, after trade deadline when NYY unloaded it's players and mailed it in?

No way he should even be in the conversation right?

McCovey won ROY and only played 52 games that year.

Sanchez has played 48.

Last edited:
Sanchez has probably been the best catcher in baseball since the call up. He's definitely ROY. Can't name anyone else worthy. Even reignited the Yankees season upon his arrival.

Personally, I think there was something all his teammates knew about him to all turn him down. They had to know something

I think it was just the idea of being on a boat after Sunset.
**** is mad eerie. Pitch black every where you turn. It's not like in the movies where the night sky lights up the water. It's not safe on the water after dark unless your docked by the bay

I was out on Lake Michigan at night. One of the most frightening experiences in my entire life. I was literally shaking until I went to bed that night. It is like you are blindfolded

Not only is Sanchez a great hitter, his defense has been phenomenal.

Don't have the numbers in front of me but I'm pretty sure he's throwing out runners at an above average rate. Not to mention saving runs with his blocking skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom