2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

He'll choke in the playoffs.
He's got pretty decent career playoff numbers. Only 38 ABs, but hitting .273 with a few homers. Hit a big one in the WC game for y'all and another one in that Game 4 the bullpen/Correa choked away.

He's got pretty decent career playoff numbers. Only 38 ABs, but hitting .273 with a few homers. Hit a big one in the WC game for y'all and another one in that Game 4 the bullpen/Correa choked away.

Quit hurting my feels, he's gonna choke :lol:

Overall, the Astros had a pretty solid season considering Keuchel was no where near his cy young form and only getting 14 starts from McCullers. 

We need add a legit ace and just two major league quality bats for an OF spot and 1b/dh. I'd love if they traded for Ryan Braun 
nerd.gif

Overall, the Astros had a pretty solid season considering Keuchel was no where near his cy young form and only getting 14 starts from McCullers. 

We need add a legit ace and just two major league quality bats for an OF spot and 1b/dh. I'd love if they traded for Ryan Braun :nerd:
Since the Astros and Brewers love trading with each other. It's possible.

Large father
pimp.gif

One of the greatest steroid abusers of all time
pimp.gif
Still sickens me the way he is glorified and honored, while one of the best players in the history of the sport, Barry Bonds, is looked at the same way NFL fans look at Michael Vick or Ray Rice.  Just disgusting.

I think of all the steroid users, Ken Griffey Jr bothers me the most. But overall, I loved the steroid era. Dudes were stroking huge dongs every other game. Guys like Brady anderson hitting 50 of them thangs. Just absurd :lol:

Last edited:
I think of all the steroid users, Ken Griffey Jr bothers me the most. But overall, I loved the steroid era. Dudes were stroking huge dongs every other game. Guys like Brady anderson hitting 50 of them thangs. Just absurd :lol:

Brady Anderson is a truly genius

Zero evidence of him using illegal drugs :x

The only evidence is his home runs total in a regular season :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom