2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CP1708  jumped the gun.
mean.gif

Still sickens me the way he is glorified and honored, while one of the best players in the history of the sport, Barry Bonds, is looked at the same way NFL fans look at Michael Vick or Ray Rice.  Just disgusting.
Honestly, majority of NFL fans speak highly of Vick and always bring up Rice getting another chance.

Baseball fans that hate Bonds confuse me. Every single team in the league has had users play for them and they've all been cheered :lol:

You're delusional of you think anyone actually speaks highly of Michael Vick... Every single dog owner I know wishes he was dead...

I think of all the steroid users, Ken Griffey Jr bothers me the most. But overall, I loved the steroid era. Dudes were stroking huge dongs every other game. Guys like Brady anderson hitting 50 of them thangs. Just absurd :lol:

Brady Anderson is a truly genius

Zero evidence of him using illegal drugs
:x

The only evidence is his home runs total in a regular season :lol:

Except for having a body builder's physique as a leadoff hitter :lol:

If you had to name one current, young player that will be worthy of a league-wide farewell tour when he retires, who are you choosing? :nerd:

If you had to name one current, young player that will be worthy of a league-wide farewell tour when he retires, who are you choosing? :nerd:

This is so hard to predict... Players get injuries and fall of the face of the earth all the time... How many pitchers have had a great season with a 3.xx ERA and then out of the league in 2 years with a blown shoulder... Nomar appeared to be the next coming of Yaz until a pitch shattered his wrist...

But it helps if you play in Boston or NYC :lol:... So let's say Mookie Betts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom