2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
In major city's, that's how much they are making. Now, there's people under them, that's how much the lead gets. A lot harder than you think.

And is 120 that much in LA!? You're delusional if you think that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

In major city's, that's how much they are making. Now, there's people under them, that's how much the lead gets. A lot harder than you think.

And is 120 that much in LA!? You're delusional if you think that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
You made it sound like all he/she was in charge of was the Lakers twitter handle. If this person is supervising all of the Lakers social media then yeah, that's believable. A guy got fired for posting trigger emojiis which shows how expendable they are :lol:

BTW: 120k household income wont buy you a house in LA but you can still live pretty comfortable. Unless of course you think LA is just West LA. In which case you can't even get a shack with that :lol:

Last edited:
Damn Jose Fernandez was the last one I would expect to be a coke user. Dude seemed so happy and innocent.

I think the narrator on fox just said that winning a world series in chicago is the holy grail of team sports. Is that accurate?

Last edited:
While I do agree on your sentiment, he was scheduled to pitch the next day or thereafter against the Mets wasn't he? So if he did in fact have coke and booze in his system, he was expected to go out on the mound after a nightcap?
You never heard of dock ellis?

They said that Jose got into an argument with his gf before he got on the boat. Dude prob sniffed a couple lines and drank liq to ease his mind. If he would have smoked some herb instead of turning to yayo and alcohol he may have still been here with us.

They said that Jose got into an argument with his gf before he got on the boat. Dude prob sniffed a couple lines and drank liq to ease his mind. If he would have smoked some herb instead of turning to yayo and alcohol he may have still been here with us.

he wasn't driving. doesn't matter what he did.

but the fact that he was doing that stuff is disappointing. still just as tragic though.

ohwell.gif
 was really hoping for another pitchers duel today, I don't like the tribe at all when they play from behind

You made it sound like all he/she was in charge of was the Lakers twitter handle. If this person is supervising all of the Lakers social media then yeah, that's believable. A guy got fired for posting trigger emojiis which shows how expendable they are :lol:

BTW: 120k household income wont buy you a house in LA but you can still live pretty comfortable. Unless of course you think LA is just West LA. In which case you can't even get a shack with that :lol:

I live in Santa Monica... He does fine but still has a roomie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom