2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can hear CP's pacemaker. 
roll.gif

Even if the cubs win this game, going to the pen in the third could wear down the relievers for the next few games.

I love the big Nuveen sign in left field. Nothing would make me feel more safe than giving my money to a company with a big gaudy sign at a MLB ballpark 
roll.gif

I missed the convo but I'm a social media manager/Marketing Coordinator and yes, you can make a lot of money working for a big company. It's more than just tweeting tho :lol:

If the Cubs don't win a home game after all these years... :lol: :smh:

The Clippers used to have unpaid interns running their social media accounts.

Last edited:
I missed the convo but I'm a social media manager/Marketing Coordinator and yes, you can make a lot of money working for a big company. It's more than just tweeting tho :lol:

you mentioned drinking on the job too [emoji]129300[/emoji]

finna get my certs up

you mentioned drinking on the job too [emoji]129300[/emoji]

finna get my certs up

Oh, I don't work for a big company. I'm nowhere close to 120 but it isn't a stretch to believe someone could make that. However, I find it really hard to believe the Lakers' social media person is making that much. Most Sports franchises have interns/freelancers running those. If E Cook's friend is making 120 he is most definitely not just a social media guy. He has to be doing much more than that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom