2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
$184M baby
pimp.gif
Dat godly hit to contract ratio.
pimp.gif

Anyone know where to cop the umpire caps with the MLB logo on the front and WS patch on the side? Cant lie joints r kinda fly lol

Lmao at this guy on that tmboile segement rocking a cubs jersey with a hoody tucked into his true religions :lol:

Miss me with all the hot takes of your new opinion on Jose. He was a kid. He made a mistake. We've all done some stupid **** in our youth. That doesn't take away from a future great being lost at such a young age.

All his friends have claimed that he never drove the boat. He most likely never knew how to drive a boat.
While I do agree on your sentiment, he was scheduled to pitch the next day or thereafter against the Mets wasn't he? So if he did in fact have coke and booze in his system, he was expected to go out on the mound after a nightcap?
It's coke man
laugh.gif

And Booze. 

Not that serious.

eek.gif
 What a throw by Heyward, the cutoff man barely had to move. He turned that double into a double with that great throw. 

Miss me with all the hot takes of your new opinion on Jose. He was a kid. He made a mistake. We've all done some stupid **** in our youth. That doesn't take away from a future great being lost at such a young age.

All his friends have claimed that he never drove the boat. He most likely never knew how to drive a boat.

While I do agree on your sentiment, he was scheduled to pitch the next day or thereafter against the Mets wasn't he? So if he did in fact have coke and booze in his system, he was expected to go out on the mound after a nightcap?
It's coke man:lol:

And Booze. 

Not that serious.

well coke and booze was what probably ended up being a major factor in his death.

Just an awful throw to the cutoff man on Kipnis' double. Baez had to drop to a knee. SMH

Not sure what play yu were watching Jewbacca. Watch it agan.

Last edited:
Lets go Indians send these cursed bums home!! Revenge for taking out the Dodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom