2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Trevonne Boykin running a 4.77
nerd.gif

mind is blown
That's about right. He was never that fast...averaged 4.0 yards per rush at TCU. That's why I don't think he'd have much of a shot at WR in the NFL, a team might as well try him out at QB and maybe he can stick around as a career backup

Treadwell had the exact same broad jump and vertical that I tested out at my freshman year of college. That ain't very good...

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO TO CLASS WE'RE HERE TO PLAY FOOTBALL, NOT SCHOOL"

(day comes to participate in NFL Combine and he pulls up lame on the 40 and can't throw)

lmao

Welp.

Don't know if I trust Noah Spence as a top 10 pick yet. His 40 was a lot slower than what I was expecting. 4.80 and 4.86 is pretty rough for an explosive edge rusher

Around when are Darian Thompson and Karl Joseph projected to be drafted? We need at least one new starting safety so bad.

So is all this Carson Wentz hype/hoopla warranted? Never saw much of him at Cal and I see that folks are starting to crown as him as the "next Luck" :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
So is all this Carson Wentz hype/hoopla warranted? Never saw much of him at Cal and I see that folks are starting to crown as him as the "next Luck" :lol: :nerd:

Goff went to Cal, Wentz went to North Dakota State

It seems legit, he was 5'8 as a freshman and 6'5 by his senior year, the "experts" are wowed by him

That growth spurt :x

Last edited:
Welp :rofl:,legit know almost nothing about most of this year's QB class :lol:

Damn so he's got all the measurables and combine #'s that get scouts hard,he's Luck lite forreal though?

Last edited:
Jalen Ramsey put up some elite numbers today but then they compared him to Byron Jones last year.......

I had no idea this dude had a 44.5 inch vertical and a ******* 12'3 broad jump, that's insane.

Jalen Ramsey put up some elite numbers today but then they compared him to Byron Jones last year.......

I had no idea this dude had a 44.5 inch vertical and a ******* 12'3 broad jump, that's insane.
Yep, that's why he got overvalued last year IMO

He could be an Olympic quality in track & field if he focused solely on track. Dude won ACC meets w/ no real collegiate track training

Been talking about him.
Knew this would happen.
For sure top 5... damn.

Back
Top Bottom