2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

What exactly were the Grizz going to do if they kept the core together another 2-3 years? I don't see who else we could've signed realistically considering our needs. I've been pretty hard on this FO the last few seasons, but they did what they needed to do to keep Conley. I still hope they add a few more pieces as well. At the end of the day, the team is nice IF healthy.

I'll rather have parsons over Bazemore, Barnes and Solomon hill. So, what other wing could we get?

Last edited:
Never said chandler would take the ball from Conley but he will get all the touches he can handle and he'll have the capacity to create

Bruh that would mean he's taking touches from Conley :lol:. You said he'd be the one facilitating to the bigs.. that's Mike's job.

nah 38 Million Delly got
this is all so depressing 
laugh.gif

All this money flying around must make Rondo feel like the idiot that he is.

If he hadn't ruined his rep in Dallas, he coulda racked up 80 million minimum.

Chandler slaying every plastic LA woman around this summer.

This guy was a second round pick, now he's already made over 120 million guaranteed while never being an all star level player and getting banged up often.

LA? Dude is also gonna be flourishing his whole time in Memphis :lol:

He's gotten paid without any of the pressure that comes associated with stars :lol: :smokin

All this money flying around must make Rondo feel like the idiot that he is.

If he hadn't ruined his rep in Dallas, he coulda racked up 80 million minimum.

Rondo a free agent? He still unsigned? Good. At least one bad thing is happening to someone I hate :rofl:

Bruh that would mean he's taking touches from Conley :lol:. You said he'd be the one facilitating to the bigs.. that's Mike's job.

Conley isn't good enough to handle most playmaking/ball handling duties like a star. Parsons as a secondary ball handler is fine and they'll both have plenty of chances. If they suck, it's cause they have 3 key guys coming off of injury and Conley/Parspns were never GREAT - it won't be cause of fit.

100% of the time? No Conley won't handle that 100% of the time

It will be both Conley and parsons with the facilitating wouldn't surprise me if parsons had the highest or second highest usage

100% of the time? No Conley won't handle that 100% of the time

It will be both Conley and parsons with the facilitating wouldn't surprise me if parsons had the highest or second highest usage

Z-bo gotta come off the bench, let Chandler play the 4.

What happen to that dude that got called up from the D League and made the game winning shot in his first nba game? I think he played for the Jazz.

He could get some money this off-season the way money is flying.

Back
Top Bottom