2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Hypothetically, if KD to LA were to happen it would be funny watching how many new Clipper fans pop up.
There were already a lot of new Clipper fans that popped up ever since CP came here
Not much will change

Last edited:

Honestly the player probably has made up his mind after an hr....

Two of those hrs probably involved strippers and dinner.
I'd ask for a lot of stuff man. Two 400 pound women twerking and farting for 2 hours
roll.gif

so my power went out & my phone's at 25% battery in the middle of free agency chaos :stoneface:

I'm findin me a 6 2' woman to have kids with so we can have a kid in the NBA.

There were already a lot of new Clipper fans that popped up ever since CP came here

Not much will change

OK? So you can only be a fan if you were a fan when they was a losing squad?
Did u read the prior quote that I responded to? I'm saying there have been a lot of new clippers fans since CP came to LA, adding KD wouldn't bring that many new fans as one would think. I'm sure there would be a lot more haters in fact.

Reading DeRozan's comments on why he didn't choose the Lakers, I wouldn't be surprised if other players felt the same way about the legacy and all that goes into playing for them. The expectations, pressures, etc.

if thats the case these new generation players have no balls.

lakers have great after great man. be great too

The mystique officialy died when Dwight left, but I think it's logically more of a basketball decision. These guys in their prime don't have time to waste on the development of kids. Lakers just have to hope Ingram turns into a star.

The mystique officialy died when Dwight left, but I think it's logically more of a basketball decision. These guys in their prime don't have time to waste on the development of kids. Lakers just have to hope Ingram turns into a star.
Yup. Dwight exposed the mystique. Its not that great. Plus Lakers culture right now is so trash

Back
Top Bottom