2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Typical Broussard tweet

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 3m3 minutes ago
Kevin Durant & the Clippers met for 4 hrs Friday night & sources close to the situation say KD was "blown away" by the Clips' presentation

Typical Broussard tweet

Kevin Durant & the Clippers met for 4 hrs Friday night & sources close to the situation say KD was "blown away" by the Clips' presentation
Were about to get KD and get a ring

Has a free agent ever had a bad meeting?

Every summer it's "___ was 'impressed' with their presentation."

Typical Broussard tweet

I wish I knew how to make a career out of BS

Us with LMA last summer
mean.gif
LA's mangement skills must be just really suck. Like who wouldn't love to live in LA?  You

Steve Ballmer try to sell some Microsoft shares to KD or wut? Damn near sounds like a timeshare meeting

Nah the best part of the Aldridge-Lakers meeting was the first tweets were it was a good meeting. Then later that night, everything started to leak that Aldridge was unimpressed. :lol:

Honestly the player probably has made up his mind after an hr....

Two of those hrs should involve strippers and dinner.

Last edited:
Honestly the player probably has made up his mind after an hr....

Two of those hrs probably involved strippers and dinner.
I'd ask for a lot of stuff man. Two 400 pound women twerking and farting for 2 hours in my mouth

Last edited:
Hypothetically, if KD to LA were to happen it would be funny watching how many new Clipper fans pop up.

It's all posturing he's going back to OKC, spoiler alert his two meetings tomorrow are going to be fantastic as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom