2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

@TimBontemps Ian Mahinmi to the Wizards for four years and $64 million, per league sources. Wizards moving on to Plan B after losing out on Al Horford.

Heustis' jumper has some condensation on it
pimp.gif

Silky

Cant complain about what Noah got after seeing what some of these other big men are getting.

Last edited:
According to league sources, the Warriors have reached out to Clippers free agent guard Jamal Crawford and Memphis Grizzlies free agent forward Matt Barnes. But the likelihood of getting either appears slim. And they represent why the list of players the Warriors could get has dwindled significantly in this booming free agent market. Thanks to the huge contracts being doled out during this free agent period, the Warriors’ chances of landing underpaid talents to fill their roster isn’t looking to good.

In the past, over-the-cap teams with championship hopes would fill out their holes with good players willing to take less money in pursuit of a title shot. That’s what the Warriors are hoping for, their eye also on Pau Gasol. But those players would be passing up a lot more money this year.
The Warriors are unlikely to bring back Marreese Speights, Brandon Rush, James Michael McAdoo, Ian Clark and Anderson Varejao. All are unrestricted free agents who the Warriors don’t want back or are expected to get more years and money than what the Warriors are willing to commit.

There is a chance restricted free agent Festus Ezeli could get an offer the Warriors aren’t willing to match. Even Leandro Barbosa could priced out of the Warriors’ range, too.
There is a chance for trades. Andrew Bogut’s expiring $11 million contract, if the Warriors trade it, could garner a worthwhile return — if it’s not used to get Durant. It is likely the Warriors match any offer Harrison Barnes receives. But if Festus Ezeli is offered a contract too high, the Warriors might try to pull off a sign-and-trade– the yields from which could bolster their bench or get draft picks to be used in other trade.
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/thomps...s-radar-good-look-getting-others-pass-payday/

Rose
Courtney Lee
Melo
Porzingis
Noah

A lot of height in that lineup. Rim protection. But damn perimeter defense is going to lack. I want them to add a lockdown defender type that can guard 1-3 but I do not think the Knicks can add another new player.

I think they got 6 players on the roster. If they can bring int Hermangomez in, that's 7. I think the rest is going over the cap to bring in people they already have.

*edit

I don't know the leftover names on the 2015 roster lol..

Back
Top Bottom