2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Just have to hope CLee isn't passive. Famous for being just another guy a lot of times.

didnt know knicks had that much left

**** dwayne wade man... little **** tease

Last edited:
Welcome Lee 
smokin.gif

Happy for Courtney

He shot damn near 50% from three during his short stint with the C's a few years back. Dude couldnt miss

Let's be real about this whole "Boston made the playoffs and Washington didn't" thing:

Washington had a ton of player minutes lost due to injury.  And they still almost made the playoffs.  There wasn't much separating 3 through 10 in the Eastern Conference.

If you want to say better coaching (wizards have a new coach) and management (I'll give you that one) then I can accept that.

But nothing about Boston as a team is head and shoulders above Washington, which is what a ton of people made it seem like.

Boston's coaching + management makes them head and shoulders above Washington. Full of quality roleplayers. More recent success - with an organization that thinks long term. Washington just traded a lottery pick for Markieff Morris. Outside of Wall, they're just not that good.

Exactly :lol

Even with Horford, the Celtics are still a first round exit team. Maybe 2nd round now.

They've won 2 playoff games the past 2 years. Good young coach, with solid pieces...but they aren't a real threat.

Y'all kill Atlanta, but love Boston :lol

I kill atlanta because they got swept WITH home court advantage in the playoffs against a Cavs team with no Love or Irving :x

Celtics got killed on the boards a lot last season so this already helps x nobody wanted to score or could, this at least helps

Last edited:
@ESPNSteinLine:
ESPN sources say that the Mavericks intend to sign Warriors restricted free agent Harrison Barnes to a four-year max offer sheet on July 7

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom