2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

owners and the league been running this like a business.
players need to do what's best for them. forget loyalty, fans, etc. do what's best for you
Wow.

Wow.

I hope it never gets to that point. It will be bad for All fans. It will be bad for the game.

Wow.

Wow.

I hope it never gets to that point. It will be bad for All fans. It will be bad for the game.
man miss me with that. fans arent even loyal. we see them jumping ship left and right for the dumbest things. loyalty doesnt really exist. how many times in the past two weeks have we heard im not a " bulls, heat etc etc " fan anymore. 

Last edited:

man miss me with that. fans arent even loyal. we see them jumping ship left and right for the dumbest things. loyalty doesnt really exist. 
this is not true. i mean sure every good team has bandwagon fans. u cant help that in any aspect of entertainment. but they have their core fans who are down for the cause and BEEN down since before the team got good. loyalty exists.there were cavs fans who stayed cavs fans after lebron left. thats loyalty for example.

TeK isn't going to jump ship.
LIKE HELL IM F***ING NOT! i ALREADY abandoned ship. im just not getting on board another one. miami heat dead to me. ill watch their games but its not the same man. i cant vibe with how they just did wade. pat riley and micky arison betrayed the whole city with this mess.

Last edited:

this is not true. i mean sure every good team has bandwagon fans. u cant help that in any aspect of entertainment. but they have their core fans who are down for the cause and BEEN down since before the team got good. loyalty exists.there were cavs fans who stayed cavs fans after lebron left. thats loyalty for example.
i know. im loyal to the lakers no matter what. i just get upset when i hear of fans changing teams and ish like that. i know it shouldnt upset me but it does. its one of the things that doesnt matter and doesnt effect me but still irks me. 

LIKE HELL IM F***ING NOT! i ALREADY abandoned ship. im just not getting on board another one. miami heat dead to me. ill watch their games but its not the same man. i cant vibe with how they just did wade. pat riley and micky arison betrayed the whole city with this mess.

TEK, you just need some time. Let the hurt subside. But seriously though, 7 milli. Too bad they couldn't get rid of McBum.

man miss me with that. fans arent even loyal. we see them jumping ship left and right for the dumbest things. loyalty doesnt really exist. how many times in the past two weeks have we heard im not a " bulls, heat etc etc " fan anymore. 

those aren't real fans though.

Look at how A-Friend handled a significant loss vs. how Tek handled it.

Completely different sides of the spectrum.

Don't throw all fans who get their hearts broken into the same pot. Some really do cheer for what's on the from of the jersey

Anticipation for the upcoming NBA season >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> upcoming NFL season

Nope..

Things only become interesting in the NBA if someone important on the Warriors gets hurt or they face adversity

Even last year, with all the great things people were doing individual, people only really cared when the Warriors faced adversity

they offered him 20 mil a year. dirk got hosed more then wade the past few years and just signed the same deal that the heat offered wade. if i was a heat fan id be more mad that wade dipped for 7 mil .

Last edited:
I agree with this. he's just mad right now. I'd be too.

He'll get over it by Sept.
**** no. i already HATED spoelstra with a burning SEETHING passion for years. i thought miami was constantly making stupid trades and deals. i didnt think dragic was the right move. nor his gigantic contract. i said as SOON as free agency started, the common sense thing to do is hit luxury tax to keep this core team together at all costs. instead? we lose every important role player AND wade? WHAT IN TARNATION?

they offered him 20 mil a year. dirk got hosed more then wade the past few years and just signed the same deal that the heat offered wade. 

Dude hung out with Bron too much :smh:

they offered him 20 mil a year. dirk got hosed more then wade the past few years and just signed the same deal that the heat offered wade. 
dirk and the mavs are dirk and the mavs. and wade did more the heat than dirk did for the mavs. i cant speak on what dirk means to the city of dallas, but wade is literally an icon, a hero in miami. if dirk asked for a big contract, cuban owes it to him. wade finally asks for one, and over 7 million they let him walk? nah fam. we coulda put together a gofundme and got wade them 7 million in a week. this aint right

welp, you proved me wrong.

Some people can view a players abilities and know when its time to cut bait. Thats why they get paid to make decisions. YOu're not seeing 10% of what they see on a daily basis. Wade not practicing, for example. This dude is done.

Kobe showed them the blueprint.

Bravo Miami.

I can't wait for Gerald Green era to begin

Back
Top Bottom