2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Bulls about to trade two of their best three point shooters while they have 3 starters that can't shoot a lick outside 18 feet... Wut

When did Calderón's 3pt shot become better than McDermott or Mirotic? Also, let's not act like MDJ isn't coming off back surgery, he did nothing last season and hes on an expiring contract.

Pretty sure we will find another shooter before the off season is over.

Why on earth bulls trade Mike Dunleavy to Cavs for ? Smh

Bron always wanted Mike D.

As much as I wanted him gone, just wish it wasn't to Cleveland :smh:

Dudes caping for Wade. I remember when y'all thought Riley was a genius. That was back in the day though, like 3 days ago.

Regardless of what, if you make a sacrifice, that's exactly what it is. You can't come back asking to get compensated for past sacrifices. That's not how that works. While I don't blame Wade for wanting to get paid, I also don't blame Riley for not wanting to pay him that much at his age.

Looking forward to future free agents calling Bron and Wade about Riley and the Heat org.

There's some shady **** going on man

Bron the puppetmaster :smh:

It IS a little weird how teams are continuously giving good players to Cleveland year after year for nothing. The teams in the east are stacking the books against themselves. They're not dumb, so they know they're giving ammo to the enemy. The question is, why?

Looking forward to future free agents calling Bron and Wade about Riley and the Heat org.

Brons opinion on Riley shouldn't count. He was mad Riley wouldn't fire Spoelstra (I agree with this) and wouldn't put his friends in positions of power on the heat

The Bulls and Knicks right now in a furious arms race to win the NBA Championship five years ago.
laugh.gif

And I don't envision Riles matching Brooklyn, he let the face of the franchise walk, over money, so it's hard to see him spending 50 mil on Tyler Johnson.

Adrian Wojnarowski joins The Vertical Podcast

Adrian Wojnarowski joins JJ Redick on the Vertical Podcast to discuss NBA free agency.
Woj and JJ discuss the Kevin Durant move to Golden State, the influx of a new cash from a $24 billion TV contract into free agency to Woj discussing how he does his job this time of year. Woj and JJ remember back to Redick’s own free agency, when Clippers owner Donald Sterling nearly reneged on Redick’s own free agent deal with the Clippers. They also talk about the future collective bargaining agreement and the likelihood of a lockout in 2017.

https://art19.com/shows/vertical-jj-redick/episodes/057dedbb-f0fe-495b-9b77-eba93bdd176c

Crying at Spencer Hawes in Sonics gear at game 7 between the Warriors-Thunder. High fiving Warrior fans when the Thunder lost. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Mark Cuban and Jerry Buss took care of Dirk/Kobe.

Riley should have done the same. So heartbroken. |I

Mickey or nick should stepped in a lot earlier and handled this . Pat was feeling himself way too much . I don't think any high caliber free agent is gonna sign with Miami in the near future . if dwade don't trust ya .., and Chris is fighting the teams med staff to play again, jeez heat goofed big team this offseason

Westbrook/Chris Paul and Griffin to Miami next offseason?

That's over $60mil in salary.

Very unlikely

Bosh has to retire, no Tyler Johnson, Trade Dragic, McRoberts declines his player option. And even then it's a highly combustible team

And no reason for Paul & Griffin to go to Miami when it'd basically be the Clippers. Add in Paul & Wade are great friends, what Pat has done will hurt that chance

Last edited:
That's over $60mil in salary.

Very unlikely

Bosh has to retire, no Tyler Johnson, Trade Dragic, McRoberts declines his player option. And even then it's a highly combustible team

i think he means either or for CP3/Westbrook. Those two on the same team don't seem right

Back
Top Bottom