2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

why lebron still aint resign? 
nerd.gif

Oh really? here i am thinking this kid looks like a basketball junkie.

I thought he'd be the type that would be a hard worker and my boy that trained him is actually a UNC fan so he was really disappointed in him. He also trained Jaylen Brown, Malachi Richardson, Bembry and Whitehead coming into the draft and said Brice was the only one like that.

These comments from Chuck. :smh: :lol: I tried separating his views on race issues from his TNT stuff. I just can't can't do it no more. Dude is a true sellout. Steven from Django ***.

"Le Batard: I know, but Charles, they’re more likely to panic around black people because there’s a fear…

Barkley: Well, Dan, because in fairness, because some black people out there are crooks. You can’t sit there and act like all these—and first of all, I’m not saying in that situation—there’s a reason there’s some…and I’m not saying that’s right, either. There is some reason why there’s racial stereotypes because some of these black people out there are committing crimes. Let’s don’t sit there and act like all our hands are clean.

Le Batard: I know, but Charles, you can’t be profiling like that. I understand…

Barkley: Dan, these guys are dealing with criminals everyday, and that’s easy for you to say. That’s easy for you to say. And like I said, I’m not saying they should racially profile guys. But I’m saying we can’t jump to conclusions every time, like, just because a guy is black. First of all, there is racial profiling. There has always been racism. First of all, there’s racism on both sides, let’s get that straight. But to just assume…First of all, if you go back and look at that thing in Louisiana, I think those cops clearly overreacted, but there’s no doubt in my mind that if I’m fighting with a guy and I hear somebody scream “Gun!” and I got a gun, I’m going to shoot the guy. And like I said, the cops probably did overreact in both situations, but we got to look at the big picture. Let’s work with the cops, because we need the cops, Dan. If it wasn’t for the cops, we would be living in the Wild, Wild West. And let me get this straight: Cops have made mistakes, but as a black person, every time you…hey, listen, we still got to do better. But like I say, why don’t black people get mad when we kill each other? I’m not trying to deflect or place blame, that’s just a fact."

Barkley's banjo strings are extra tight.

"If it wasn’t for the cops, we would be living in the Wild, Wild West"

Ummmmm....I'm sure we're pretty close with them

I was watching highlights of Dario Saric thinking he'd make a solid SG but may not be big enough to do damage inside in the NBA. Then I saw he is 6'10" :wow:

Dirk 2.0? Or Curry with an inside game and size?

No he doesn't...he actually has the best agent in Europe. He's had everyone in the world tell him how much more money he could make if he waited a year. But he said he's a man of his word and two years ago he gave the Sixers his word this is when he would come over. Dude is a boss...not many people in the world like that.

exactly. I respect dude a lot for coming through. He's betting on himself and It'll pay off :pimp:

Who knows. I'm sure this year Philly is going to tinker with a ******** of LU experiments. Covington/Saric one of those two may have to play SG which is perfectly fine

Back
Top Bottom