2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Gotta be talking bout DC. Yeah she had a one nighter with Will and he never called her and she been obsessed since. 

sis does always call him will the thrill, despite him being mediocre af on the court...had to have another meaning outside of hoops.

Gotta be talking bout DC. Yeah she had a one nighter with Will and he never called her and she been obsessed since. 
sis does always call him will the thrill, despite him being mediocre af on the court...had to have another meaning outside of hoops.
roll.gif

Knicks will be at least a 6 seed. Quote me.

i could see that hapenning

i have CLE, BOS, TOR, IND, DET making the playoffs with 3 out of NY, CHA, CHI, MIL to complete the 8.

Maybe Orlando has a chance but probably not.

Last edited:
Philly a better chance than those teams?

Man, Sixer fans have been flexing hard since Hinkie got fired and Simmons got drafted.

Young nickmaz is drinking hard tonight. A ceiling of 55ish wins? By adding 2016 Rose and Noah and post-Achilles Brandon Jennings to a team that won 32 games last year? Come on, man. Jordan Clarkson has a ceiling of prime T-Mac too.

If Hornacek can get the Suns to 45+ wins in the West i'm sure he can get us to around that mark.

Post injury Rose and Noah with Melo and KP is better than anything that 48 win Suns team had. Plus this is arguably the best NBA team Melo was ever on, lets see how far he can take them.

Last edited:
It was one somewhat fluky season. I think he's a good coach, but he's not God.

Last edited:
Young nickmaz is drinking hard tonight. A ceiling of 55ish wins? By adding 2016 Rose and Noah and post-Achilles Brandon Jennings to a team that won 32 games last year? Come on, man. Jordan Clarkson has a ceiling of prime T-Mac too.

That's if Rose/Noah play 70+ games at a high level, Porzingis makes a big leap, Jennings shoots over 40%, etc. Basically everything has to go our way. We're not getting to that proposed ceiling.

I even said 45ish wins is probably where we'll fall.

edit: Wasn't too long ago we won 54 with JR Smith as the 2nd option, Mike Woodson as HC, & a starting backcourt of Raymond Felton & Pablo Prigioni.

Last edited:
So Bulls fans weren't really Bulls fans... just rose fans [emoji]129300[/emoji]

NY gonna be fun to watch imo if healthy... IF healthy.

That's if Rose/Noah play 70+ games at a high level, Porzingis makes a big leap, Jennings shoots over 40%, etc. Basically everything has to go our way. We're not getting to that proposed ceiling.

I even said 45ish wins is probably where we'll fall.

I look at Houston's season with the same amount of Optimism

Back
Top Bottom