2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

So Bulls fans weren't really Bulls fans... just rose fans [emoji]129300[/emoji]

NY gonna be fun to watch imo if healthy... IF healthy.
Yep 
mean.gif
 I knew they were just here for Rose

I will tune in to the Knicks and T-Wolves tho 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
bruhhh nickmaz gotta be off that synthetic. Knicks gonna potentially get 55 wins? That's just 2 wins less than the Cavs finished with lmaooo.

If everything goes well for nyk they'll knab a playoff spot, which is great.

But I dont know how a team who's best players are noah/melo/rose/Jennings/porzingis in 2016 has a ceiling of 55 wins.

To me their ceiling would be 45 wins with a floor of like 35 wins or something.

There's a real possibility that age and wear and tear has caught up to melo, and Noah may not even be good at all anymore. At Rose's best he's an inefficient chucker and with ball dominant guys like melo and rose the idea that that's gonna maximize porzingis's production is...questionable to say the least. Jennings still can be good but idk if he moves the needle in the win column.

So if they stay away from the injury bug and Melo can be really good and they get solid production from everyon, and essentially if everything goes great for them they can net 42-45 wins.

Last edited:
If Hornacek can get the Suns to 45+ wins in the West i'm sure he can get us to around that mark.

Post injury Rose and Noah with Melo and KP is better than anything that 48 win Suns team had. Plus this is arguably the best NBA team Melo was ever on, lets see how far he can take them.

whole nother world coaching aging vets

horny has never done that

Right above or below a 5 seed is a given of you ask me.

In the last 5 years, (4 really 11-12 was the lockout nobody East did 55 due to shortened Season)

12-13
Heat 60
Knicks 54

13-14
Indy 56
Heat 54

14-15
Atlanta 60
Cavs 53

15-16
Cavs 57
Toronto 56