2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

This man used the phrase "man up and place an avy bet." :lol:

You gotta take it easy, man. Crazy defensive for no reason. Stay in the Knicks thread if all you want to read is optimism about your team. No one can give their opinion about the Knicks without you getting all mad and callng it "hate." :lol:

You totally ignored my post though :lol:

I asked you a question homeboy

Last edited:
Word down the streets is Kobe knocked someone up and got a boy here he's been visiting the Philippines every year for some damn reason he went to the Club here and came home with 4 bad ones so it's not out of the realm of possibility TBH

lol yea right

You gotta take it easy, man. Crazy defensive for no reason. Stay in the Knicks thread if all you want to read is optimism about your team. No one can give their opinion about the Knicks without you getting all mad and callng it "hate." :lol:

Word, right? A simple, 'No I don't want to' would've sufficed Lol

Last edited:

I don't feel the need to answer your questions. And I'm not your homeboy.

Every time I see Bibby, I think of him getting elbowed in the face by Kobe w/ no call to follow it.

Legion Hoops ‏@LegionHoops 4h4 hours ago
Zaza Pachulia decided to turn down a 2 year, $20 million deal with the Wizards for his 1 year, $2.9 million deal with Golden State.

Cot damn :lol: :lol:

I was so mad when the Kings traded away Williams for Bibby. It made sense for the Kings and it worked out, but man... That team was so new and exciting. White Chocolate put them on the map again with them highlights.

Last edited:
Avery Bradley, Amir Johnson and Olynyk's jerseys are all discounted now on the Celtics website [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I was so mad when the Kings traded away Williams for Bibby. It made sense for the Kings and it worked out, but man... That team was so new and exciting. White Chocolate put them on the map again with them highlights.

Word. Those few seasons where he was playing free were amazing. He wold chuck threes but no denying the excitement he brought to the league. He was never the same in memphis...

Word. Those few seasons where he was playing free were amazing. He wold chuck threes but no denying the excitement he brought to the league. He was never the same in memphis...
Hubie and his leash. I would watch full Memphis games and maybe if I'm lucky once a game he would do a no looker or crossover.

Back
Top Bottom