2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

This man used the phrase "man up and place an avy bet." :lol:

You gotta take it easy, man. Crazy defensive for no reason. Stay in the Knicks thread if all you want to read is optimism about your team. No one can give their opinion about the Knicks without you getting all mad and callng it "hate." :lol:

But, but, but, The NYK's are the most expensive franchise in the NBA, so you have to respect them...........

:stoneface:

Legion Hoops ‏@LegionHoops 4h4 hours ago
Zaza Pachulia decided to turn down a 2 year, $20 million deal with the Wizards for his 1 year, $2.9 million deal with Golden State.

Cot damn :lol: :lol:

Damn. He wants a ring that badly I guess. He's made $50M so far in his career. Passing on $18M was not a smart move.

But damn, 2/$20M sounds low as hell. Mozgov worth 2 + $45M more?

Nah

Hubie and his leash. I would watch full Memphis games and maybe if I'm lucky once a game he would do a no looker or crossover.

That Memphis squad was my ish on NBA Live

J Will
Bonzi Wells
Stromile Swift
Gasol
Mike Miller

Plus Posey and Lorenzen Wright (RIP)

Don't forget Michael Dickerson, dude was a beast in Live 03.

Him and Jonothan Bender were my secret weapons, I only brought them out the last quarter of tight games. :evil:

When I say look, I dont strictly mean the eye test.

He obviously doesnt look the part but my issues with ullis go beyond his size.

He cant shoot, wont be able to guard, wont be able to finish in the paint, and I have reservations about his ability to actually get in the paint and make real plays in the NBA.

We'll see though

I love how people act like these guys are playing a bunch of 5'10 rec center players in summer league like nothing anybody is doing they'll be able to do against "real NBA competition."

Tyler Ullis was DPOY this past season in the SEC...he'll be able to hold his own in the NBA on that side of the ball.

It's crazy to me that Ulis weighed in at 149 at the combine. Has anyone under 150 gotten drafted before? Other than like the '50s...

At least a guy like Isaiah is a solidly built 185.

It's crazy to me that Ulis weighed in at 149 at the combine. Has anyone under 150 gotten drafted before? Other than like the '50s...

At least a guy like Isaiah is a solidly built 185.
mugsy is 5'3 he might not be 150lbs thick

Tyler has higher iq than the other small guards n to me a better team player than Thomas n Robinson or Felder

team felt good enough about him to guarantee 2 years out of the 4 year deal he signed, at $1M per. Pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom