2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

If they both stay within themselves they should be straight. Im also more partial to felder tho. I think his style and strengths will translate more to what his role will be.

Man Tyler Ulis is really small and he can't shoot.

Phil pressey can't shoot either and he keeps getting job. Ulis is going to have to bulk up.

And he's shooting a solid 45% in summer league

IF that cheap SOB Dan Gilbert doesnt pay JR his money idk what I'm gonna do. Worst GM in sports. Wanna be Clevelander, that awful prick is from Detroit.

IF that cheap SOB Dan Gilbert doesnt pay JR his money idk what I'm gonna do. Worst GM in sports. Wanna be Clevelander, that awful prick is from Detroit.

not a fan of gilbert, but they've shown willingness to spend
he paid the highest luxury tax last yr. :lol:
don't think any other team is going to pay big bucks for jr. think he and cavs will see what he can get from other teams and they will come to terms

not a fan of gilbert, but they've shown willingness to spend
he paid the highest luxury tax last yr.
laugh.gif

don't think any other team is going to pay big bucks for jr. think he and cavs will see what he can get from other teams and they will come to terms
Pretty sure LeBron is calling the shots this time around, doesnt have time to waste money and the latter years in his prime.

All this talk about Luis not being able to succeed really makes me root for him. I hope he proves you all wrong.

I'm 5,4" and 60kg btw. I've been told the same thing back in middle school and by my senior high school year, I had teachers take time off to watch me play against the top ranked school (we won). The same teachers who said I was too small for ball.

That year where we won the national championship was what made me realize that the sky's the limit. I've used that lesson to start my own business.

Ulis can shoot. He's not elite...but he's far from a rondo. He shoots pretty well in the mid range.

We've seen small guards have success shooting in the midrange. I think he can extend his range and hit about 35% from 3.

See him having a nice career as a backup pg.

I wish the Bulls threw some ridiculous offer at JR smith. he would could have fit the Bulls very well and really hurt Cleveland in the process.

d Wade is so damn fake starting to hate the move so much

I wish the Bulls threw some ridiculous offer at JR smith. he would could have fit the Bulls very well and really hurt Cleveland in the process.

d Wade is so damn fake starting to hate the move so much

JR Smith...a Bull??? Lololololololol....been there , done that. Won't happen again.

Warriors might as well swoop in and steal JR. Son would jump at the chance to step on that f boy bronze

Last edited:
 Russell was an all world defender in the Pac 10 before he got to the league and now he's awful.

Awards are not always a good indicator if someone is going to be able to defend at the next level.
This is more about effort than increased competition.

If Russ wanted to make All NBA 1st team, He could.

You ungrateful little shi.......
laugh.gif

Nah but for real, you're tripping bruh.....

You ungrateful little shi.......
laugh.gif

Nah but for real, you're tripping bruh.....
Dan Gilbert has a long history I dont wanna get started on
laugh.gif

but forreal only reason hes spending money is because Lebron can threaten him with the leaving talk again. Everybody knows Lebron is behind the strings, but now they won a chip, Danny is taking a little bit too much time resigning now...

Warriors might as well swoop in and steal JR. Son would jump at the chance to step on that f boy bronze

this dude. Not even making no sense. Its off season. Stop trolling

come up for air. How am I trolling? It was clear as day from the body language to the non verbal clues jr doesnt really build with dude. plus jr isnt on his management team so bron isnt fighting to get him his guap like he did for Tristan. why wouldnt he bounce if given the chance. Andy knew bron for years and couldnt wait to sign with the enemy for a chance to beat him . JR's 3 point shooting would make him valuable to the Warriors, which sounds like what they want if they're even considering granting an audience to Ray Allen to hear his case to come back.

That's only four people though, and there have likely been thousands who have NBA dreams halted due to height.

Back
Top Bottom