2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

New Orleans was a wack host city. Traffix was insufferable but put that **** back in Houston. Only "good" thing about N.O was that nobody went to any of the games so tickets plummetted to about $100 for all 3 nights which compared to the yr before in Houston you weren't even getting in Friday **** for under 5 bills

Last edited:
10x better than real training camp

**** is so damn lit. The fact Oladipo is there too is absolutely hilarious. for a week he was probably on top of the world thinking he was gonna be playing with russ and kd. haha I love it. f him.

Idk why, but I really hope Melo can turn himself around this upcoming season.

Olympic Melo is always fun to watch and I hope to see the 2011-2013 version of Melo.
His numbers last year were fine (22-7-4) but his efficency was down.

Now that the offense doesn't have to run through him all the time I expect similar numbers with better shooting percentages.
For him to be only 31, those numbers aren't fine at all. They're concerning.

He took a substantial step backwards last season offensively. His volume and efficiency regressed significantly. His modest bump in assist rate wasn't nearly enough to offset that.

You're gonna talk about his rebounding and defense, but we've seen him to do that before. We haven't seen him struggle to drop 25+ as his team loses game after game.
For someone who NT is constantly telling me is trash 22-7-4 at any age should be fine.

lmaooo that Players Tribune article. Kobe lowkey bodied his whole family and humbly said aint none of em **** and aint gon be **** because they dont have any ambition because he pacifiered them. And that his parents blow as managers. and that at 17, because of the bread, he was the leader of the family; not dad or grandpa..but him. Savage.

Wow :lol:. Dude really got cops and firefighters laid out spread eagle on the scorching hot pavement. And he's supposed to be this humble unassuming 'star'. Bruh is a fraud

I'm guessing he didn't ask them to do that :lol:

TD21 :pimp:

San Antonio :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm guessing he didn't ask them to do that
laugh.gif

TD21
pimp.gif

San Antonio
pimp.gif
Exactly what I was going to post.  I doubt the guy went into a police station and was like "you dudes need to go lay on the pavement and spell my name"

Last edited:
i hate to say it, but the squad is lowkey gonna need bron or cp3 or steph. Who is going to be the pg? Lowry garbage ***? Myrie? I'm watching nothing but struggle ball and no tempo in that vid. There's no flow at all. Who is going to move the ball? Dray gonna have to play point forward a lot.

i hate to say it, but the squad is lowkey gonna need bron or cp3 or steph. Who is going to be the pg? Lowry garbage ***? Myrie? I'm watching nothing but struggle ball and no tempo in that vid. There's no flow at all. Who is going to move the ball? Dray gonna have to play point forward a lot.
considering kyrie is better than steph why would they need him

I agree about needing bron since he is the GOAT

The best part of Tim Duncan Day is that Tim Duncan probably doesn't care whatsoever about it.

Grizz signed DJ Stephens. Just need him to play in a few real NBA games so he can make the dunk contest.
easy work for him unless the Thunder do the same and call up Jp Tokoto from their D league team and someone locates James White

What Bolivian team Rodney Carney play for

Last edited:
New Orleans was a wack host city. Traffix was insufferable but put that **** back in Houston. Only "good" thing about N.O was that nobody went to any of the games so tickets plummetted to about $100 for all 3 nights which compared to the yr before in Houston you weren't even getting in Friday **** for under 5 bills
They have to continue the tradition of taking things away from Charlotte and moving them to New Orleans

lmaooo that Players Tribune article. Kobe lowkey bodied his whole family and humbly said aint none of em **** and aint gon be **** because they dont have any ambition because he pacifiered them. And that his parents blow as managers. and that at 17, because of the bread, he was the leader of the family; not dad or grandpa..but him. Savage.
lowkey.. don't think anything was 'lowkey' about it

Back
Top Bottom