2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

^ I find it funny that he is taller than the ruler on the wall.
laugh.gif
He was about 10 feet tall and needed about tree fifty

serious question. Who'd hit Taurasi?

IN

I'd also hit that new girl who just came out as bi.

Something about blondes, (especially true blondes, I think she colors)that are hard to pass, as I get older.

Nothing like a white light blonde package below those gym shorts. Save the razor

Ella Donne

Last edited:
This does not do it justice, that woman is a saint. She went home and held it down for her sister, and forgoes playing overseas every summer to do the same

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/elena-delle-donne-sister/
Yeah I remember Agron Auriemma going into a mass panic when she left before fall semester of her freshman year. I was glad, tbh. NCAAW needs a shakeup like hat to happen more often and put other teams on the map like it did for Delaware, albeit only for a couple of years.

Yeah I remember Agron Auriemma going into a mass panic when she left before fall semester of her freshman year. I was glad, tbh. NCAAW needs a shakeup like hat to happen more often and put other teams on the map like it did for Delaware, albeit only for a couple of years.

I had to google Agron Auriemma to see if Geno had a brother coaching somewhere :lol:

Nikolai Titiskili >>>>>

He had the ratchet in NBA live.

I'm sure I butchered his name.

GOAT offseason work ethic. He's ear elephant so nobody even remembers him gaining 37lbs in 1 summer only increasing his bf% by 2. #allmuscle

Speaking of steroids, how's Juan Dixon?

This does not do it justice, that woman is a saint. She went home and held it down for her sister, and forgoes playing overseas every summer to do the same

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/elena-delle-donne-sister/

Imagine Elena and Maya Moore on that UConn team :x

I've soured on Faried.

Still a great rebounder and love his hustle, but he needs to be a much better defender. He's better off in a 6th man / bench role.

Back
Top Bottom