2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Last edited:
So randle isn't going to turn out to be a more explosive Blake Griffin after all. people gave up on that one already [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
So randle isn't going to turn out to be a more explosive Blake Griffin after all. people gave up on that one already [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Not people. There was on particular person here who swore he had Blake griffin athleticism and was already more skilled than David lee before he randle played in a single game

Randle/Young for Faried/Gary Harris sounds like such a :lol: :lol: trade, a trade just to do it

View media item 2134211

Utter disgust reading this. Get this nonsense outta here. I want no parts of Randle on Nuggets Nation.

That's the Lakers burden.

Lakers wouldn't entertain trading a young player with potential for a dude who's washed at 25 :lol:

Nice gif tho lol

His potential is Brandon Bass, so the gif is accurate here :lol:

I hope the Lakers do make that trade...it'll increase the odds of them being outside the top 3 picks even more :pimp:

But he did a between the legs dunk once! It's on hoopmixtape and everything! You guys don't see the Blake Griffin explosiveness?

Cp8GEjsXgAAd4h1

Cp8GEl3WgAAIwX5

Peep Boogie holding a coconut :lol:

If he could only take things seriously, he would be a better player. I don't like his on court personality because of things just like this. When will he grow up?!

Not Serious.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I've soured on Faried.

Still a great rebounder and love his hustle, but he needs to be a much better defender. He's better off in a 6th man / bench role.
Zach Lowe spoke on this.

How do you honestly convince a former Team USA dude to come off of the bench on a non-playoff team?

Back
Top Bottom