2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Lottery pick. Olympian. 7 footer. Chinese.

29 years old. Hasn't played in the league in 5 years. Stunk horrendously when he was in the league. High point of NBA career was posting up a chair in pre-draft workouts.

29 years old. Hasn't played in the league in 5 years. Stunk horrendously when he was in the league. High point of NBA career was posting up a chair in pre-draft workouts.

Was that Yi posting up the chair and dominating it in the workouts? I was just thinking about that the other day. Thought it might have been Wang Zhizhi.

Can;t believe Yi is only 28. That doesn't feel right

Was that Yi posting up the chair and dominating it in the workouts? I was just thinking about that the other day. Thought it might have been Wang Zhizhi.

Can;t believe Yi is only 28. That doesn't feel right

Yup, that was Yi giving that chair buckets. That folding chair had nothing for big Yi.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Good list. Now it goes to ask how tall really are some of these guys. For example I dont think Dame is actually 6'3. He looks way shorter than RW and SC.
He measured out @ 6'2.75 @ the combine.

Russell Westbrook isn't actually 6'3. He's grown since he came into the league but his listed height has never changed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom