2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

OKC will be lucky to even be the 10th seed. 
HfkdUEM.gif

The thunder lost their two best shooters and in turn, the guy who shoots barely 30% on 3's on high volume is actually going to see an uptick in usage.

Then again, after GSW, Lac, and SAS, I don't see much separation between any of those teams from 4 to like 11. Still don't think Russ will win enough games to win the MVP.

The thunder lost their two best shooters and in turn, the guy who shoots barely 30% on 3's on high volume is actually going to see an uptick in usage.

Then again, after GSW, Lac, and SAS, I don't see much separation between any of those teams from 4 to like 11. Still don't think Russ will win enough games to win the MVP.
straight up . the west is getting weaker. i dont think okc will be a top 6  seed but then i thought blazers would be one of the worse teams last year right along with dallas .  im not as fond of russ and high on him as everyone else though. i thought durant was and still is the better player.

i also dont think the cavs will win 60 games. dont think they care to . lebron probably going to want to take a vacation and take games off during the regular seaso  . they dont care bout the regular season , theyll be coasting thru it. . 

Last edited:
I agree that the Thunder will be Russy's version of Kobe's 05-07 role, barely making the playoffs.

Except Russ didn't ask for this. Only difference.

Last edited:
I see okc in the playoff.

If gsw and cle don't have outstanding seasons and wes pulls up ridiculous numbers (close to average triple double or some bs like that), i can def see him win the mvp.

Lots of "if".

We shall see

Last edited:

straight up . the west is getting weaker. i dont think okc will be a top 6  seed but then i thought blazers would be one of the worse teams last year right along with dallas .  im not as fond of russ and high on him as everyone else though. i thought durant was and still is the better player.

i also dont think the cavs will win 60 games. dont think they care to . lebron probably going to want to take a vacation and take games off during the regular seaso  . they dont care bout the regular season , theyll be coasting thru it. . 
Remember when they were 1st in the east and Lebron was calling team meetings and complaining about his teammates to the Press?

I hope you are right just so I don't have to hear or see Lebron James off the court until the finals loss press conference. 
pimp.gif

Soon

Back
Top Bottom