2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

straight up . the west is getting weaker. i dont think okc will be a top 6  seed but then i thought blazers would be one of the worse teams last year right along with dallas .  im not as fond of russ and high on him as everyone else though. i thought durant was and still is the better player.

i also dont think the cavs will win 60 games. dont think they care to . lebron probably going to want to take a vacation and take games off during the regular seaso  . they dont care bout the regular season , theyll be coasting thru it. . 
Even if the cavs coast, there's a good chance LBJ is at 26/7/6 and the cavs will probably at least win, 56 games? He'll be right there for league MVP again. I don't think he'll get it, but I can see it happening easily.

And I'm just not high on any team out west outside of the "big 3." I literally can't call it. It's like a cluster**** of averageness, team wise.

Last edited:
in my opinion i REALLY want to see kawhi getting it with the spurs being a #2 (my prediction) i could see him doing 23 7 and 3 with like 2.5 spg, my favorite sf 

Last edited:

in my opinion i REALLY want to see kawhi getting it with the spurs being a #2 (my prediction) i could see him doing 23 7 and 3 with like 2.5 spg, my favorite sf 
Can see it, although I'm not nearly as high on the spurs as most. Too many question marks roster wise, Defense looks like it'll be a huge issue. Spurs were one of the worst defenses in the league last season when Duncan sat out.

Like, they could be as high as 2 but I could see them being as low as 6th tbh

Last edited:
View media item 2140693
View media item 2140694
View media item 2140695
IT

CqbpvBaWcAA97fk.jpg

No James Young

Last edited:
Yi Jianlian wasnt bad in Milwaukee. He just couldnt guard for crap. Let's see what he has before dissing him.

Dipset gon Dipset.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE manifesto growing by the day. Can't wait to see the "Old Core" shine.

Mozgoc
Yi
Deng

:smokin

His mid-range was automatic. C'mon man.

moon face looking ripe

14027383_728736973941969_731824770_n.jpg

13628415_176338956110513_919929643_n.jpg

Ayesha_Better.jpg

savannah dragging that wagon

Lebron1.jpg

Lebron3.jpg

Lebron2.jpg

:lol: at "Moon face".

I mean don't get me wrong from the neck up ayesha is a baddie. It's just that Chris Paul physique that takes her down a few notches. I see why steph smashes ros on road trips. I actually know a chick who looks just like ayesha except she has cakes and pies to top it off, she's a stunner.

Speaking of Ros.

]

Brazil got Ros washed af

View media item 2138811

Thought I was the only one that noticed this. Was not impressed at all by her.

Back
Top Bottom