2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Should be at least 15 ppg. Carlisle makes lemonade out of lemons every season

He made Tampico out of Rondo.

carlisle-face.gif

He has Kobe skillset tho.

You my dude shoeking but I'm never going to let that go [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

Bro you have me confused with someone else my man, i've never in my life said that 
roll.gif
for real. lol. my bad then i could a swore it was you but i know you straight up. a rep for my mistake. 

. someone in here actually said that tho
roll.gif

Last edited:
harrison barnes gonna be a stud with them opportunities.
he got paul george type skill set. he was locking dudes up during team usa practices.

Last edited:
harrison barnes gonna be a stud with them opportunities.
he got paul george type skill set. he was locking dudes up during team usa practices.

I'm pretty much basing my expectations off that King of the hill game tbh :lol:. Bruh had the eye of the tiger

Harrison "Young Kobe" Barnes better put up at least 15 for all that ******* money they paid him
laugh.gif
they don't have any other 3s other than justin andersen, they had to drop some big money

i would like to see somebody look paul george or anthony davis get mvp, but i doubt it knowing their team's performance

Blake, Beard or Durant MVP

If either can help their teams take the 2nd spot from the Spurs and no one on GS has a solely dominant season then Blake/Beard, If KD takes over and leads GS to a great season then KD

He had OJ Mayo looking like a legit 2 guard

If Harrison couldnt make shot unguarded, how yall expect him to make it when he is guarded?
Because, although it's fun and funny to rag on him now, he isn't nearly as bad as he showed in the finals.

Give him a huge uptick in minutes, usage, individual playcalls, and overall increase in responsibility, and you should see an increase in personal production. Might not amount to dallas winning any more games, but he should be getting at least 15 to 17ppg. 

Also, there's no need to bring OJ Mayo into this. Please. Thx.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom