2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Yeah shoekings cool to me. Got no problems with him
. We all have that homie that lies and embellishes on the dumbest things. Ill call the homie out on his BS but his still cool to me.

Like some dude I used to play ball with. Dude told me he was working security on the set of step brothers and that John c rely called him into his trailer and smoked him out with a blunt.
Dude also told me he had a one on one convo with warren buffet. I busted up laughing both times and told him **** here . his nickname was storyteller after that one.

Shoe is definitely that homie :lol:. I know tooooo many ****** like this :smh:. I remember I had one that was talking **** about having a PlayStation 5 in his house. This was back in like 1995 :smh:

U know when a unconfident person tries to say some confident **** but u know own they don't believe it... yeah. They always go to the extreme too.

I rather him be confident in himself and enjoy the team he's playing on even if his opinions are unrealistic. Remember last year Bulls fans were talking about he didn't care about ball anymore and he is on the verge of retirement. Funny what a change of location can do to a person's psyche

That boy streaky as hell and you know it. I thought he was closer to the 35% range from 3 but 40% is pretty good. Young buh can shoot you into a game or shoot you out of the game. I just don't like how he settles for jumpshots rather than getting to the cup. But hey he got him a check so that's all that matters. But you're right his main issue is definitely staying healthy
Bruh do you even watch basketball? You making it seem like Beal on a Nick Young or 08-2014 JR Smith level. Hes not. Hes a great shooter(its actually his biggest strength). Beal need to stay HEALTHY, play better D(if Klay can become a elite defender, Beal def can), drive to the basket more, and learn to pass when right.

[thread="650415"]2016 Official Nba Off Season Thread Former Greatness/20800_40#post_26394390Did shoeking respond?[/thread][thread="650415"]2016 Official Nba Off Season Thread Former Greatness/20800_40#post_26394390  [/thread][thread="650415"]2016 Official Nba Off Season Thread Former Greatness/20800_40#post_26394390Or is he now shooking[/thread]

i thought you were shoeking for a sec. Seemed like something he would say
laugh.gif

He's cooking up something good for the return. Gonna have a clip of him, Blake, CP3, and Doc with him chilling at the practice facility.

its all in good fun Shoe.

Last edited:
[thread="650415"]2016 Official Nba Off Season Thread Former Greatness/20840_40#post_26395276Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Em  

Swear to god
laugh.gif

[/thread]
Some meida site is going to pick up your comment and you're about to go viral. Embrace yourself

big difference between confidence and being delusional. rose isnt living in reality at the moment when hes talking that new york super team with the warriors and now this. its not based on fact. 

Last edited:
I mean, when have anyone taken what rose said serious lol for all we know, dude could be a major troll.

school me on the rockets clippers thing :nerd:

Yo how did you miss that?

Mamba MVP hit him with a manifesto of his own quotes :lol:

Here you go.

Also can't forget when my guy shoeking was messin up the lyrics in this thread ( at the bottom and the page after that on mobile ) :lol:

http://niketalk.com/t/628357/russ-wilson-and-ciara/360

[thread="650415"]Did shoeking respond?[/thread]
[thread="650415"] [/thread]
[thread="650415"]Or is he now shooking[/thread]

Shoeking is cool to me but this is hilarious.

shoepeasant been hiding out in the drake thread. Even changed his avy to Harry b :lol:

Shoeking posting in the drake thread with the HB avy

This situation is amazing. He's definitely not going to post until he has a major reveal/clap back esoexually if he's currently posting in the Drake thread

Back
Top Bottom