2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Shoeking formulating a response that will allow him to moonwalk straight off the summer jam set

Seen him do it far too many times dude is brilliant at it
Yes, he is.

Charisma on a whole different level. Smoother than Santana.

More infamous:

$150

Harrison Barnes is Kobe, never in my life did I say that

Shoe, just come back bruh it's not that bad

Last edited:
Damn, just read today's posts. 

He really didn't stop by today
tired.gif
....... yall some busters if he doesn't come back.

Last edited:
He's coming back man, it wasn't that deep. People have done and been exposed for far worse in this thread and are still here.

More infamous:

$150

Harrison Barnes is Kobe, never in my life did I say that

Shoe, just come back bruh it's not that bad
$150 easily just cuz it involved real money, a bet between men and a respected member of the NBA S&T community.

The Harrison Barnes thing could easily just be laughed off so idk why shoe hasn't done it yet if he's posting in other threads. This really isn't anything at all. It's funny but it's nothing. 

Speaking of awwsome, bless the man, but he was in the drake thread saying Tupac ain't even top 25. He was the one actually keeping the thread somewhat grounded

What is going on in there?

Speaking of awwsome, bless the man, but he was in the drake thread saying Tupac ain't even top 25. He was the one actually keeping the thread somewhat grounded

dude has the dumbest opinion on lots of things. just cause someone sounds intelligent and like they know what they are talking about doesnt mean they do,. 

from harden is better then kobe to  westbrook is the greatest passer ever. dude uses a calculator to form basketball opinions

his opinions are laughable 9 times outta 10.  

Last edited:

Ummmm.. I'm legit curious, did he name the 25 or however many better than pac?

What is exactly going on with shoeking again? I just thought people wwere randomly talking about him.

What did he do for this to start?

What is exactly going on with shoeking again? I just thought people wwere randomly talking about him.

What did he do for this to start?
i made a comment about him saying harrison barnes has kobes skill set. 

he told me he never ever said that. 

i gave him the benefit of the doubt because i have a bad memory . 

. two post were screenshot and posted of him saying hb was a walking mismatch and has kobe skill set.  

jokes were had. 

Pac been on the steady decline in my top 25. I think there are 25 rappers I'd take over him

Name them, please

Gonna antidope myself but forget it

Big, jay, nas, cube, krit
Common, chainz, ghost face, beanie sigel, freeway
Raekwon, old Kanye, Joe budden, migos, project pat
TI, Lloyd banks, cam, mobb deep,

So I guess you can say Pac is in the late teens. I feel like I've outgrown his music aside from the Makaveli album.

solid list aside from migos, lloyd banks and project pat 2 chains . all those dudes mediocre to wack  . 
laugh.gif
 i feel you on that though. i never listen to pac anymore, but that doesnt mean hes not superior to lots of rappers i listen to more .

freeway underrated as hell. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
That reads like your personal favorite 25 rappers. Like, you don't think 2 chainz is a better rapper than Pac but you'd rather listen to him. Right?

Like I's rather listen to Schoolboy Q over Kendrick and Ab Soul but I understand the other 2 are actully better rappers.

I don't listen to Big, Pac, Nas, Jay Z. I got like 3 or 4 rappers I listen to and the rest is RnB and other genres.

I'm confusing myself.

Last edited:

It's a mess mane , spiraling outta control at an absurd rate...in there pac isn't good, Drake better than big cuz he got more songs , somehow Drake is a great rapper n it doesn't matter if he has ghostwriters because r&b acts do , yet you can't call him a pop star, complex rankings...all that b more is happening in there :lol: :x

dude has the dumbest opinion on lots of things. just cause someone sounds intelligent and like they know what they are talking about doesnt mean they do,. 

from harden is better then kobe to  westbrook is the greatest passer ever. dude uses a calculator to form basketball opinions

his opinions are laughable 9 times outta 10.  
He got them projections n next level stats tho ! :lol:

It's a mess mane , spiraling outta control at an absurd rate...in there pac isn't good, Drake better than big cuz he got more songs , somehow Drake is a great rapper n it doesn't matter if he has ghostwriters because r&b acts do , yet you can't call him a pop star, complex rankings...all that b more is happening in there
laugh.gif
sick.gif
i couldnt post in there. cant take anyone opinion on rap serious if they  think drake is a good rapper. 90 percent of drake fans wear high heels and the other 10 percent are teenage boys and a group of  nt'ers. this gens version of nelly./

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom