2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

What is "we men" supposed to mean/convey?
You just supposed to know, cuz we men
Not gonna lie, he dropped the ball w/ that one. That's not something you say to a judge 
roll.gif

If ever? Way too much bias from your end bruh. But I'll leave it at that.

I wish there was off-season basketball to talk about rather than this in the thread right now honestly.

You can't be serious

ridiculous statement

Bruh......what?

You seem to be taking a personal stance on this topic. I have no clue who you are behind this screen so are you a female yourself? Not saying that in an offensive way, just wondering.

And for the record I've spoke to several chicks about threesomes that have said they wouldn't do it with another chick but they would with another guy. So her saying no to having her friend join in has nothing to do with what actually happened.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6290380

http://jezebel.com/he-said-she-said-the-mythical-history-of-the-false-ra-1720945752

http://www.stanford.edu/group/maan/cgi-bin/?page_id=297

I'm struggling to understand why some are so quick to come to the defense of a man accused of rape and not the accuser.

I'm struggling to understand why some are so quick to come to the defense of a man accused of rape and not the accuser.

Innocent until proven guilty smart guy.

The story is fishy and her best friend came out and said she was bull ******** because of her financial situation.

This isn't open and shut like the Stanford rape case so we should all let the facts come out before you start to judge either way.

Last edited:
Yea I'm just not so quick to say he's guilty the same way others aren't so quick to say he's innocent. I'm trying to be objective. The biggest hole in her story imo is when she says she was drugged. She was drinking at home, on the way there and back at his house. They said the driver got lost for a few hours, she was probably LIT af by the time she showed up. It's really his word versus hers. If all she has in her favor is that she said no before and then asked what happened afterwards, that's honestly nothing. Anybody whose smashed enough chicks knows that's almost standard procedure. I mean think about it..chick says nah I don't wanna **** you and your homies..but she gets DRUNK AF then comes to your house to kick it with you and your homies..

There's really not enough facts available for me to judge but I hope justice is served either way

Last edited:
what is your "if they weren't injured" starting 5?
In this brand new era of small ball and combo guards

PG: D Rose

SG: Brandon Roy

SF: Penny (If lebron can run point from this position then he can too)

PF: Bynum (He's only 28 
sick.gif
mean.gif
)

C: TMac (A 7 footer that can do everything Draymond does, but better. He's basically a black Porzingis.)

With Grant Hill for 6MOY

Not 1, not 2, not 3.....

Yea I'm just not so quick to say he's guilty the same way others aren't so quick to say he's innocent. I'm trying to be objective. The biggest hole in her story imo is when she says she was drugged. She was drinking at home, on the way there and back at his house. They said the driver got lost for a few hours, she was probably LIT af by the time she showed up. It's really his word versus hers. If all she has in her favor is that she said no before and then asked what happened afterwards, that's honestly nothing. Anybody whose smashed enough chicks knows that's almost standard procedure. I mean think about it..chick says nah I don't wanna **** you and your homies..but she gets DRUNK AF then comes to your house to kick it with you and your homies..

There's really not enough facts available for me to judge but I hope justice is served either way

How many stories are out there? This reads NOTHING like the story I read. Literally all the details are different.

Back
Top Bottom