2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

So all those new texts are texts she sent 2 years after the alleged rape?

*puts Rose cape back on

Eff you, coin collecting and taxidermy. This Knicks fan is back.

Nah those texts are from before the train took off. She does say 'I guess I need to be less selfish with my p next time', implying she's down for it. Based on that it sounds like a case where a chick isn't willing to do what you want so you stop messing with her, then she comes back ready and willing

http://thewhitebronco.com/derrick-rose-sexual-assault-lawsuit/

That other article is kind of misleading. This link is just facts from the case. The chick herself says she was drinking vodka while she waited for the driver who was 3 hours late and then was drinking wine in the car on the way there and tequila when she finally got there. They have evidence that she was partying two weeks after the incident although she claims she was 'not the same' after the incident. Her roommate says she was 'happy and smiling ' the next morning. It seems like it wasn't until she hit rock bottom and was applying for food stamps that she went to police, two years after the fact. There's also a text from 2015 she sent to her friend talking about buying a plasma with the money from the case. A plasma? In 2015? :smh:

Then there's this..
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Chick is questionable to say the least.

Yeah, I don;t know how much you read - but when you look at both sides of the story, it still looks bad. I would say BEST case scenario - she was just really drunk and Rose's friends didn't know to what level.

I don't know why you're acting like pregaming before a party is weird. The real thing is that if she was totally good, 1. she wouldn't have burnt her hands on those rocks (that's like classic too drunk behavior) - 2. she wouldn't have left with her friend who didn't want to smash Rose's homie (although Rose and friends allegedly smashed the accuser at his house AND her house) and 3. she wouldn't pass out while waiting for them to pick her up. (that was what they agreed to originally)

These cherry picked facts are so lazybro. When you go through trauma, do you automatically act like there's a black cloud over your head? I would say most people try to act normal even when things are disaster - AKA smiling in front of roommates, partying to numb the pain, etc.

These lawyers though. What's the point of trying to paint her as a "church girl"? That's why Rose's team was trying to allow IG to be used.

Yeah, I don;t know how much you read - but when you look at both sides of the story, it still looks bad. I would say BEST case scenario - she was just really drunk and Rose's friends didn't know to what level.

I don't know why you're acting like pregaming before a party is weird. The real thing is that if she was totally good, 1. she wouldn't have burnt her hands on those rocks (that's like classic too drunk behavior) - 2. she wouldn't have left with her friend who didn't want to smash Rose's homie (although Rose and friends allegedly smashed the accuser at his house AND her house) and 3. she wouldn't pass out while waiting for them to pick her up. (that was what they agreed to originally)

These cherry picked facts are so lazybro. When you go through trauma, do you automatically act like there's a black cloud over your head? I would say most people try to act normal even when things are disaster - AKA smiling in front of roommates, partying to numb the pain, etc.

These lawyers though. What's the point of trying to paint her as a "church girl"? That's why Rose's team was trying to allow IG to be used.

Dude she waited two years and til she was unemployed and on food stamps to say she was "raped." Her own roommate and friend said she was full of ****....it sounds like you want this man to be guilty.

[quote name="Based Jesus"][QUOTE name="7Jordan7""]what is your "if they weren't injured" starting 5?[/QUOTE]In this brand new era of small ball and combo guards

PG: D Rose
SG: Brandon Roy
SF: Penny (If lebron can run point from this position then he can too)
PF: Bynum (He's only 28 :x :smh: )
C: TMac (A 7 footer that can do everything Draymond does, but better. He's basically a black Porzingis.)

With Grant Hill for 6MOY

Not 1, not 2, not 3.....[/quote]not 4, not 5 athletic trainers. Not 6, not 7, not 8.

Maybe 10.

Make it an even dozen.

I think I twisted my ankle just reading that roster. :lol:

I know the question is 'What if they weren't injured', but damn, when you put those guys together in the same breath, that is just tough to see. If they stayed together 5 years, they'd probably play 14 games together. :lol:

I read basically everything :lol:. The burden of proof is on her and its gonna be really hard for her to prove anything so I don't know what you mean when you say it looks bad for him.

The pregaming thing..I'm saying how can she claim she was drugged when she was getting lit on her own all night? Especially mixing liquors like that will mess you up. They said there's no evidence of any drugs plus she was the one asking for weed and x so there goes her credibility at least in my eyes. There's also no way to prove she passed out just because she didn't answer the phone. If you check the timestamp her last text to rose came after she ignored a call from his boy if I'm not mistaken.

She has a weak case. From what I read all she has is a witness who listened to a call where his boy said 'I thought you wanted it' and from what I understand that actually works in his favor because as long as you have a valid reason to even think there's consent, you're good. There might be more to that call that we don't know tho. Oh and she does supposedly have texts where she says she doesn't want his boys to come in. Even the roommate seems to be playing both sides and is supposed to testify that the door was locked that night but also is routinely left open, that a guy tried to go in her room but also she never felt threatened by any of them and she even wants 5-10% of the money if she wins.

I mean even just looking at the cases they presented hers is around 20 pages and Rose's is close to 70. And two or more of her friends are gonna be testifying against her. So what in the way of hard evidence does she have to make you say it looks bad?

Last edited:
Dude she waited two years and til she was unemployed and on food stamps to say she was "raped." Her own roommate and friend said she was full of ****....it sounds like you want this man to be guilty.

It sounds like you desperately want this man to be innocent.

It's not a slam dunk case and I'm not saying Rose is guilty. We'll never know the true story. From the facts that both sides agree on - it LOOKS bad for Rose. Doesn't mean he and his friends raped her - but they might have.

One of her roommates and friends also took her out of Rose's house because the accuser was too drunk and she was worried the crew was going to rape her. Might be the same one you're talking about.

I saw so many Ben Simmons jerseys at MIA yesterday. Simmons and Al jerseys were everywhere.

I saw Six Kawhi Leonard jerseys too I was pleasantly surprised.

Kevin Durant apparently got a tattoo of Rick James on his thigh (via @stevewiebe's Instagram) pic.twitter.com/tV1V5fcdEa
— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater) September 3, 2016
CrdCy0eUIAEI5Mu.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom