2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

What the hell is going on with dude.. him getting the pac tatt after him saying he wasnt a big fan just couple years ago

Now this

Maybe he should step away from long term decisions for a bit

Can't wait to see his wardrobe.....
blog-thumb1.jpg
laugh.gif

lol @ step away from  long term decisions

Last edited:
I might get my son/daughter/mother/father tattooed on me, but I doubt I'd ever get Prince or Tela or Eightball or MJG tattooed on my body.

Last edited:

I might get my son/daughter/mother/father tattooed on me, but I doubt I'd ever get Prince or Tela or Eightball or MJG tattooed on my body.
Have you ever seen a portrait tattoo of a family/friend that is a good likeness?

Recipe for disaster imo

"he's an idiot"

And yeah I have yet to see a portrait tat on someone and thought yeah that looks nice or good idea. Like getting someone other then your kids name on you. A portrait tattoo is not what's good.

Last edited:
Jrue Holiday to miss first part of season because his wife has a brain tumor. Doctors say they'll operate 6 weeks after she delivers their upcoming daughter.

disappeared when i saw the Rose accusations flying. Did i really read Illmatic say "False accusations rarely happen, if ever".

And then disappeared like Shoe King once those texts came out making the girl look fraudulent?

Sus

disappeared when i saw the Rose accusations flying. Did i really read Illmatic say "False accusations rarely happen, if ever".

And then disappeared like Shoe King once those texts came out making the girl look fraudulent?

Sus
So........he pulled, a......shoeking, is what you're saying?

shoeking is a verb now.?

dis·ap·pear

ˌdisəˈpir/

verb

1. 1.

cease to be visible.

"he disappeared into  the trees"

[table][tr][td]synonyms:[/td][td]vanish, shoeking, pass from sight, be lost to view/sight, recede from view; More[/td][/tr][/table]

2. 2.

cause to disappear, as by consumption.

"statistics show that the community shoekings about 200 pounds of cabbage a year"

3.  shoeking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom