2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

My team paid Evan Turner 70 mil.
That's all they've done.
Go cry somewhere else. Your team has 3 championships in THE PAST DECADE.
My team hasn't even come close IN MY LIFE.
You're that damn bandwagon fan who bought a Wade heat jersey when Bron went there to make it look like you weren't a bandwagon.
Swing and a miss. I'm born and raised in Miami. Cry about your trash team to someone who cares
Coming from the guy who might ditch his team because of one damn player leaving when he's 34.

It's sports bro, you and amel making fools of yourselves because of a free agency. Deal with it.

Miami is READY.

giphy.gif

Notice how it's just 1 person burning 1 jersey.

Miami "fans" in a nutshell.
that person was really a cavs fan.. folks checked his timeline

Whiteside ain't about to give up hanging with Khaled on boats with ig models cause Wade left. He got paid and I'm sure that was priority #1 for him

I'm no longer a Miami Heat fan.
I don't have a team anymore. What is this feeling
Yikes.

Took about DOS!...MINUTOS after the news broke for ol' boy to make everything he's said about the Heat this offseason be rendered completely obsolete.

Y'all remember when Raymone got bored during the season and shot off his usual passive-aggressive cryptic messages?

Many Heat fans thought he was coming byke and kept a certain hashtag trending so their voices could be heard...
#HeGone
wade-sad-2.gif

Life comes at you expeditiously.

Coming from the guy who might ditch his team because of one damn player leaving when he's 34.
It's sports bro, you and amel making fools of yourselves because of a free agency. Deal with it.

2 outs. Wade was just the last straw. I've been very vocal about not liking the heats decisions for years in all of the heat threads. I'm the loudest Spoelstra hater as well. This is just the final straw in long list of mess ups

Back
Top Bottom