2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

If the Knicks' ceiling is 55, is the Warriors' 98-0? Like, if everything goes right?

warriors could sweep the season (hypothetically) and dude sin here would still be screaming 'nahhh fam, bulls goat sizzle. Randy Brown would lock curry yada yada yada

Denver feels like its in one of the weirdest positions in the league...low-key stocked with young talent.

Mudiay, G. Harris, J. Murray at the guard spot

Jokic/Nurkic at Center.

They have a really nice foundation going forward but they still have guys like Gallo/Faired/Chandler who are definitely on the block.

In perfect position to tank and try getting a real foundational star cause they have young pieces who are perfect complements.

Did Faried hit his ceiling or something?

I've seen dog houses with higher ceilings
roll.gif
 savage

I turn on Real Training Camp for the USA Basketball team and of course the first thing that I see is Harrison Barnes brick two jumpers in a row.

Damn Doc's coaching tree is getting kind of long around the NBA

Between Tyronne  Lue, Alvin Gentry, (This one kind of doesn't count obviously) Thibs, Sam Cassell soon, a lot of his assistants become

head coaches in the league, at least in recent years.

Last edited:
Damn Doc's coaching tree is getting kind of long around the NBA

Between Tyronne  Lue, Alvin Gentry, (This one kind of doesn't count obviously) Thibs, Sam Cassell soon, a lot of his assistants become
head coaches in the league, at least in recent years.
Not sure if we can count thibbs either

It'll be interesting to see how cassell does

Back
Top Bottom