2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

From everything I've read there's enough to show that she's full of **** but like you said there's really nothing out there to show whether she consented that night or not. Unless Rose's team can prove that she let them in her apartment and otherwise was down for the train I think legally she'll be able to claim she was too drunk to agree. The incident happened about 3 hours after she left his house so depending on how much she had to drink that may or may not be enough time to sober up.

By the way Rose's boy Allen is' 1st team all defense' lil bro. Just thought that was interesting

Oh and another by the way for those living in Cali..there's a new law where you basically cannot have sex with a drunk chick or you could end up doing some serious time. Stay woke :nerd:

Last edited:
Credibility is the issue.

If you're a ****, throwing the ***** around to anyone with a couple M's in their bank account why would anyone believe you.

It could have happened the way she says it, but it's obvious she lied about how "traumatizing" of an ordeal this was... If it did happen. Remember... This is the whole purpose of a civil case.

If I was Rose, I would refuse a settlement and wait for the case to get dropped.

Rose team played it perfectly and it looks like she's just another bird just looking for a come up.

"False allegations rarely happen, if ever."

Tell that to Brian Banks :lol:

Last edited:
I miss operation sports, some good dudes over there. Glad they've become linked to 2k in a big way

On Friday I'm going to play the hell outta that thing

The incident happened August '13 but she's still sending texts like that in November '14?

Monica-Derrick-Rose-Rape-Texts-3.jpg

Monica-Derrick-Rose-Rape-Texts-4.jpeg

Monica-Derrick-Rose-Rape-Texts-4.jpg

http://www.totalprosports.com/2015/...-accuser-implies-extortion-for-butt-implants/

There can be a million things pointing to this chick obviously trying to extort D-Rose but there will still be some idiots coming in here to stand up for this dumb *** *****

There can be a million things pointing to this chick obviously trying to extort D-Rose but there will still be some idiots coming in here to stand up for this dumb *** *****
of course. They found like 6 different guys loads in the underwear of the chick that Kobe had issues but people were still defending the chick. Calling Kobe a rapist and ish. Some guys haveit in them to defend women even when they wrong and trying to f up dudes lives or paper.

Last edited:
Could she possibly be extorting Rose and Rose still possibly be guilty? Nothing stating consent yet, so not sure

The criminal charges have been dropped so she's holding on to this civil suit.
Fact is, if you're mentally and/or physically damaged to the tune of $21 million dollars you wouldn't be out doing the things this chick was.

of course. They found like 6 different guys loads in the underwear of the chick that Kobe had issues but people were still defending the chick. Calling Kobe a rapist and ish. Some guys haveit in them to defend women even when they wrong and trying to f up dudes lives or paper.
Doesn't mean Kobe ain't force her into things

Wouldn't be surprised either way

SiriusXM NBA Radio
SiriusXM NBA Radio‏ @SiriusXMNBA

.@RicBucher says that he's spoken w/Stephen Jackson who will attend training camp with the Warriors & will not stand for the national anthem

why does it seem like theyre playing on trash teams? i know shareef got skills but im not really seeing them here outside of the jumpshot. wheres the pressure?

Caught Skip's Fox show Undisputed this morning for the 1st time, I liked it. 

I really liked it.

Doesn't mean Kobe ain't force her into things

Wouldn't be surprised either way
Doesn't mean it did.

"Could have. You never know" is a terrible argument for something happening.

It's a shame Brian Banks only got $1.5 mil for the wrongful sentence
Dude deserves at least $10 mil or more for what happened to him

Doesn't mean it did.

"Could have. You never know" is a terrible argument for something happening.
His premise for the rape not taking place was that she had traces of other men's semen on her. All I'm saying is that has nothing to do with Bryant and that its separate

That premise is terrible

Last edited:
His premise for the rape not taking place was that she had traces of other men's semen on her. All I'm saying is that has nothing to do with Bryant and that its separate

That premise is terrible

You think Kobe in the prime of his damn career has to rape some busted hotel clerk that already had jizz still on her from multiple other people......? What world do some of you live in?

Back
Top Bottom