2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

bruh i hope you the one receiving Newton and Fournette but it dont look it

cooper aint do **** since week 1 and been declining and fournette been cooking

24DF0F71-9F37-4FF3-8C90-BA4D7630197A.png
8672837D-B400-48AB-9307-98456899B662.png
E6320F68-5264-415F-B2C2-CFF64775C83F.png

Just made this trade .... How'd I do ?

If you can undo it, please do because that is dog**** to the nth degree.

I look at it as I can't start cam over deshaun every week .
It's a 3 WR league and flex .. that third receiver was my only weakness and I have plenty of RBs on my roster already ...

I look at it as I can't start cam over deshaun every week .
It's a 3 WR league and flex .. that third receiver was my only weakness and I have plenty of RBs on my roster already ...

yeah you have plenty of "roll the dice" RB's on your roster with only 1 good RB (Bell) if you gave away Fournette. If I was in your position, Bell and Fournette would never leave the starting roster spot.

Trading for Amari Cooper at this point needs to be done with him as a speculative throw-in or straight up for a bench player. Not as the top trade chip for the #9 overall player in fantasy :lol:.

This makes me feel much, much better about doing a preseason trade of Kareem hunt for Dez Bryant.

This makes me feel much, much better about doing a preseason trade of Kareem hunt for Dez Bryant.

I'm soooo happy we took a draft-break when we did. It was my pick up next (round 6) and during that break it hit Twitter that Ware was hurt and likely out for the year. Once we resumed I took Hunt. I had all plans to take him much later.

I'm soooo happy we took a draft-break when we did. It was my pick up next (round 6) and during that break it hit Twitter that Ware was hurt and likely out for the year. Once we resumed I took Hunt. I had all plans to take him much later.

Yeah he didnt even get drafted in my league. We did a super early draft, I took a flier on him and dropped J-Stew. A week later that was all she wrote. Someone offered me Dez and Gillislee for him and I was like "man, this is highway robbery". Needless to say im never doing a preseason trade again.

Amari cooper literally have very little value at this point

Even if he gets 15pts this week I still don’t like him

Not sure why people are trading the farm for
Him

I have him in one of my leagues, I’m still starting him because I’m hoping he gets a nice game and it hasn’t happened

Someone just offered me fitz for him but turned it down

Wow in one of my leagues I was offered Dez for Hunt right after our draft and I almost mushed him in the face. Everything pointed towards Hunt being a stud, even before the season began.

How you guys think Hunt will fare this weekend. I knew he would start having some slow games but he’s gonna have to eventually start racking up yard early and atleast a TD soon enough

Pitt :nerd:

What should I do with Jay Ajayi? I'm starting Kamara and Andre Ellington over him in PPR. Should I bench him this week and see how he does vs. Atlanta?

How you guys think Hunt will fare this weekend. I knew he would start having some slow games but he’s gonna have to eventually start racking up yard early and atleast a TD soon enough

Pitt :nerd:

Hunt should be good money... last player I'd be worried about

Should post similar numbers as last week

Yeah he didnt even get drafted in my league. We did a super early draft, I took a flier on him and dropped J-Stew. A week later that was all she wrote. Someone offered me Dez and Gillislee for him and I was like "man, this is highway robbery". Needless to say im never doing a preseason trade again.

So wait, you did trade him? :sick:

What bad trades do you guys speak of ? I traded brees for Benjamin and then traded Benjamin for McCaffrey.. I think I won that trade so far

Was able to get McGuire without using a waiver and picked up Mike Williams to stash. Lost Odell but hopefully Hilton, Garcon and Mike Thomas can hold down the fort for me.

Snagged McKinnon off waivers this morning. Not sure who to start at RB 2 for this week between him & AP though. Howard is my RB 1.

Also anyone playing KB tomorrow night against Philly? I know they’re terrible in the secondary but do I play him over any of these guys

Hogan @ Jets
Evans @ Cards
Nuk vs Browns

I have Hogan as my Flex and Evans & Nuk as my WR 1 & 2.

Last edited:
what do you guys think of a emmaunel sanders and latavius for doug martin....i have julio brandin cooks and hunt...my other rbs suck... i have murray crowell...

Back
Top Bottom