Attachments

• Screenshot_20171015-161236.png
    Screenshot_20171015-161236.png
    406.3 KB · Views: 15
Comes down to this Sunday night matchup in 2 of my leagues

Engram (me) vs Cj Anderson

Other league

No players left vs Thomas

Looks like I'll be winning with Engram scoring that touchdown and Cj Anderson not getting much involved. Up buy 7 points in that league.

I need Thomas to not get anymore targets and fumble once or twice lol. Winning by .86 points

Traded Mike Wallace for Engram last night to this dude that has Gronk and really needed a WR :pimp:

Up 31 against Delanie tomorrow night. Looks like I’ll be 3-3 with the squad finally looking right at RB. I just need Siemian to ball out in a fill in bye for Stafford next week.

Got throttled in one league and won by 1 point in the other (word to Cousins, Gordon and Fitz). :nthat:

4-2 and 5-1.

Had a decent lead going into SNF and lost :smh: DT & Siemian vs my McManus. I've had no luck with kickers. Now 2-4 on the season.

Kelce's quiet day really did me in.

:lol: everyone raced to get Murray.. didn't even have to use a waiver

Wish I grabbed him, but at the time I actually had a surplus of RBs to pick from (Hunt, Howard, Kamara, Henry & McGuire).

Just dropped McGuire this AM as he's been a waste of a depth spot.

I need to win next week and I have no clue who I'm gonna sit out of these 6 guys...I need to sit one and they all seem like good matchups

Doug Martin at Bills
Kamara vs Bears
McKinnon at Packers
Dez at Niners
Tyreek at Raiders (TNF)
Hogan vs Falcons

0.5 PPR

I need to win next week and I have no clue who I'm gonna sit out of these 6 guys...I need to sit one and they all seem like good matchups

Doug Martin at Bills
Kamara vs Bears
McKinnon at

Doug Martin at Bills
Kamara vs Bears
McKinnon at Packers
Dez at Niners
Tyreek at Raiders (TNF)
Hogan vs Falcons

0.5 PPR

Saints vs Packers
Vikings vs Ravens

Next week.

I hate TNF games so i would probably sit Hill.

I would say a Tyreek, but apparently he got injured yesterday and may not play in a short week.

Still not sure who you should play out of the remaining players :lol: good problem to have

I like
McKinnon and Kamara if it's PPR.

I would say a Tyreek, but apparently he got injured yesterday and may not play in a short week.

Still not sure who you should play out of the remaining players :lol: good problem to have

How have you guys been vs receivers this year? I'm gonna have to look back at how Tyreek fared vs the Raiders last year. I just remember his punt return TD against you guys.

Back
Top Bottom