2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

How have you guys been vs receivers this year? I'm gonna have to look back at how Tyreek fared vs the Raiders last year. I just remember his punt return TD against you guys.

We got absolutely no answer for WR's running faster than a 4.4 :lol: (See Mike Wallace last week).

If he's playing I'd say start him. Just keep in mind his injury and also it's suppose to rain here on Thursday.

We got absolutely no answer for WR's running faster than a 4.4 :lol: (See Mike Wallace last week).

If he's playing I'd say start him. Just keep in mind his injury and also it's suppose to rain here on Thursday.

If it's gonna be raining then I'm definitely not starting a short speed receiver coming off a concussion a few days earlier

Doug Martin probably has the worst matchup at Buffalo but with the Bills not really having much of an offense and Jameis possibly not even playing Doug might get 25 carries

They assumed but when he got evaluated he didn’t just going by what they said

They’re pretty strict now with checking to concussion

I wouldn’t sit him if he’s good to go unless you have someone better to play :lol:

Do I try and trade DJax with Jameis hurting? If so who can I realistically target?

I got Hunt and Crabtree Thursday :smh:

I legit despise Thursday night games

Hunt and Kelce for me. And then the following week Chiefs play Monday night :smh: .

Mike Evans put up a solid game yesterday, but I kinda wanna move him for a legit rb1...

My remaining receivers would be TY, Landry, John Brown, Snead and Rishard Matthews

They assumed but when he got evaluated he didn’t just going by what they said

They’re pretty strict now with checking to concussion

I wouldn’t sit him if he’s good to go unless you have someone better to play :lol:

Doug Martin at Bills
McKinnon vs Ravens
Kamara vs Packers
Dez at Niners
Hogan vs Falcons
Tyreek at Raiders

0.5 PPR. I gotta sit one of them.

Doug Martin at Bills
McKinnon vs Ravens
Kamara vs Packers
Dez at Niners
Hogan vs Falcons
Tyreek at Raiders

0.5 PPR. I gotta sit one of them.

think you gotta go doug
mckinnon will get the ppr touches and he was my 2nd choice

So I had ARodg and now am not sure what QB to pickup moving forward. In my league the following QB's are free agents:
Rivers
Tyrod
Eli
Big Ben
Bortles
McCown (never thought he'd ever be a consideration lol)

Up for suggestions. Thinking Tyrod or Rivers.

So I had ARodg and now am not sure what QB to pickup moving forward. In my league the following QB's are free agents:
Rivers
Tyrod
Eli
Big Ben
Bortles
McCown (never thought he'd ever be a consideration lol)

Up for suggestions. Thinking Tyrod or Rivers.

Rivers

think you gotta go doug
mckinnon will get the ppr touches and he was my 2nd choice

Eh...with Jameis's throwing shoulder hurt and the Bills not being a high scoring team I could see Doug getting 25+ touches at Buffalo. I'll probably wait to make a decision on Thursday before the game to see what the weather is looking like and how Tyreek is looking.

Tate injury related to that people's elbow? Lolol, karma is a B!

Anyway time to move on from that bum Pryor!

greatest turnaround was Detroit D yesterday... thought for sure they were gonna give me - points :lol:

Ravens had a pretty big turnaround also. At one point they were at 2 points, finished with 22 for me.

Of course I versed the Rams D and they put up 24 :smh:

im hoping the wentz owner drops him this week (he has mariota) so i can scoop him as a rodgers replacement. if not, its either carson or tyrod for me.

Back
Top Bottom