2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

im hoping the wentz owner drops him this week (he has mariota) so i can scoop him as a rodgers replacement. if not, its either carson or tyrod for me.

Why would he drop Wentz? Mariota has tonight, next week and then he's on the Bye.

Pick up Tennessee D right now so you don't have to spend the waiver on them

they play Cleveland

I'm picking up Vikings D....they're at home vs the Ravens then play the Browns in London. Should be guaranteed back to back weeks of double digit points.

Also, if anybody needs TE help real bad or at least a bye week fill-in I'd advise people to pick up Nick O'Leary. He had 5 catches for 52 yards last week after Clay went down and is going to be Tyrod's go-to guy while Clay is out.

I'm picking up Vikings D....they're at home vs the Ravens then play the Browns in London. Should be guaranteed back to back weeks of double digit points.

Also, if anybody needs TE help real bad or at least a bye week fill-in I'd advise people to pick up Nick O'Leary. He had 5 catches for 52 yards last week after Clay went down and is going to be Tyrod's go-to guy while Clay is out.

Wish Minny D was available by me. Weary on rolling with the Ravens D/ST Week 7 despite the recent success the past two weeks.

Wish Minny D was available by me. Weary on rolling with the Ravens D/ST Week 7 despite the recent success the past two weeks.

Nah I'm not starting them at the Vikings. They get killed in the running game every single week and Diggs will probably be back. They just got 27 points dropped on them AT HOME by the Bears. Their D/ST only scored that much this past week cause of their kickoff/punt returns for TD's.

Nah I'm not starting them at the Vikings. They get killed in the running game every single week and Diggs will probably be back. They just got 27 points dropped on them AT HOME by the Bears. Their D/ST only scored that much this past week cause of their kickoff/punt returns for TD's.

Looks like I need a new D/ST for the week :lol::blush:

Gunning for Tyreek now. My WR's (Sanders & Tate) banged up now and Jordy value dropping with Rodgers out. Hopefully I don't end up 2-4 tonight, still got DeMarco and Doyle

Rodgers, Sanders and Tate all on the injured list for me. I also have Bryant, the Steelers malcontent, on my bench. SMH. I gotta get more production from my WR spot.

Rodgers, Sanders and Tate all on the injured list for me. I also have Bryant, the Steelers malcontent, on my bench. SMH. I gotta get more production from my WR spot.
Well at least you're deep enough not to have to rely on MB, I'm very thin at WR and have started him most weeks... smh.

Mariota or Jacoby?

I need 15.5 for the W, or i lose my 4th straight

If Mariota is playing you'd be crazy not to start him at home vs the Colts. If I'm gonna lose then I'd rather lose while starting my studs instead of trying to get lucky starting some waiver wire player.

Well at least you're deep enough not to have to rely on MB, I'm very thin at WR and have started him most weeks... smh.

Welp, now I HAVE to rely on him. It’s him and Snead. That’s all I got. Waiting for the other shoe to drop on Rodgers to figure out if I will drop him or not.

My problem so far this season is just luck of the draw of weekly matchups. I have the second most points, now probably most overall after this week, in the league and I'm going to find myself in like 9th place. I score more than enough to win, but nope, I wind up having one dud to my opponents guy who goes off and that's that.

My problem so far this season is just luck of the draw of weekly matchups. I have the second most points, now probably most overall after this week, in the league and I'm going to find myself in like 9th place. I score more than enough to win, but nope, I wind up having one dud to my opponents guy who goes off and that's that.

Such is fantasy bro. I got decimated teams in all my leagues due to injuries and lack of production

I gotta start him again next week with Watson on the bye. Almost thinking of dropping/trying to trade him and just stream someone else.

Unfortunately there is no one else. I own him and Jacoby. Left are Cutler, McCown, Bradford, Kizer, Hogan, Trubisky, .... you get the picture

Might go out on the limb and ride Fitzmagic if Jameis out

Wow :stoneface:

Im bout to just quit on this team

tenor.gif

Unfortunately there is no one else. I own him and Jacoby. Left are Cutler, McCown, Bradford, Kizer, Hogan, Trubisky, .... you get the picture

Might go out on the limb and ride Fitzmagic if Jameis out

How are your two QBs Mariota & Brissett? :sick:

Better off streaming McCown against Miami.

Back
Top Bottom