2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Why not penalize for missed kicks :lol:? You penalize every other position for their mishaps (INTs and lost fumbles).

I understand sometimes a miss may be out of the kicker's control (bad snap, blocked, pre-halftime prayer). But so are some INTs (tipped ball, pre-halftime/end of game hail mary). That just comes with the territory, it's part of the game. Every NFL kicker should be relied upon to make kicks from 40 yards in. Maybe not 50+, but those can easily be excluded.

Thats my take on it. 50+ is only a cakewalk for a select few kickers. But under 40, thats not asking a lot for a PRO kicker. Yes things happens but so do fumbles, picks, etc

whats your guys take on ertz for mixon non ppr trade....i have jimmy graham as well...my other rb are hunt, henry, mcfadden, i had mcguie but dropping them....

NO. Ask Jimmy for McKinnon. If you give up Ertz then you need more than RB. Dude is #2 TE

Silly question that I should probably know the answer to because I'm commish. Does a trade count as an add for the week (if the limit is 3 adds per)?

It doesnt count towards the limit. At least not when i limitedto 3 adds/week on NFL past cpl years

If you’ve been saving your #1 waiver priority, now’s the time to use it.

Last edited:
Here me out guys. I got a good thing going in league #2. I got my lineup set hasnt changed much besides QB all season. Anyway im looking ahead with Chiefs, Pats, GB, and Ravens going on bye i need fill ins to keep me going on this streak.

Drop Sanders | Add Agholor
Drop Chiefs | Add Buck, Collins, or DMC
Drop Funchess | Add ASJ

Still trying to trade Alshon. For week 10 D/ST i can grab Pit vs Indy, NYG vs SF, or CAR vs MIA

Here is my squad below.

Screenshot_20171017-163103.jpg

Screenshot_20171017-163125.jpg

Last edited:
gotta drop one of: Charles, Cupp, Prosise, Watkins, M. Willaims, M. Lee

12 team PPR

any help would be appreciated!!!

If you’ve been saving your #1 waiver priority, now’s the time to use it.

Henry shoulda been rostered since day one :lol:

6 weeks ain’t that long of a hold IMO. People been high on him since last year

Got him in two of three leagues. Only reason I don’t have him in my main league because he actually got drafted since people do research and work in it

He doesn’t help me in my NT league, we do t have a flex and I already have McCoy, zeke, Lamar miller, and Derrick Henry so I can’t even utilize :smh:

He doesn’t help me in my NT league, we do t have a flex and I already have McCoy, zeke, Lamar miller, and Derrick Henry so I can’t even utilize :smh:

That's what I'm saying. When I am I ever going to start (PPR) Henry over Hunt, Howard, or Kamara? I should trade him but I want to hold on oddly :lol: .

Here me out guys. I got a good thing going in league #2. I got my lineup set hasnt changed much besides QB all season. Anyway im looking ahead with Chiefs, Pats, GB, and Ravens going on bye i need fill ins to keep me going on this streak.

Drop Chiefs | Add Buck or Collins
Drop Funchess | Add ASJ

Still trying to trade Alshon. For week 10 D/ST i can grab Pit vs Indy, NYG vs SF, or CAR vs MIA

Here is my squad below.

Screenshot_20171017-163103.jpg

Screenshot_20171017-163125.jpg

Drop Chiefs | Add Buck or Collins
Drop Funchess | Add ASJ

:nerd: :nerd:

Y'all down on KC defense? I think they actually got favorable matchups coming up soon. Starting with a struggling Raiders offense.

Y'all down on KC defense? I think they actually got favorable matchups coming up soon. Starting with a struggling Raiders offense.

I own the ravens, they got Min, Mia, Ten if i need to stream i can grab another. KC got Oak, Den, Dal

Dallas may be a tough matchup, depending on Zeke obviously. But I like the KC marchup against Oak and Den. Blueprint is out on Denver, NYG exposed them boys.

They can turn up the defense next week, I know Crabtree to do well

Since I’m asking, cooper gonna have his breakout game prob :lol:

They can turn up the defense next week, I know Crabtree to do well

Since I’m asking, cooper gonna have his breakout game prob :lol:

The last two weeks Coop has had his opportunities being open. They just haven't really thrown his way. At some point they'll realize this on film and go his way.

The last two weeks Coop has had his opportunities being open. They just haven't really thrown his way. At some point they'll realize this on film and go his way.

Def, it’s coming. I’ve been trying to buy low on cooper but don’t have much to offer in a few of my leagues

He’s gonna be hot in the 2nd half when it counts :nerd:

I believe it too. Just not this week. Andy Reid stays shuttin the Oakland offense down, even at their highest point last season.

Since Zeke isn’t suspended for the next 2 weeks, y’all still holding onto McFadden or Morris? I’m thinking of dropping McFadden so I can grab the saints or dolphins defense to stream this week.

Since Zeke isn’t suspended for the next 2 weeks, y’all still holding onto McFadden or Morris? I’m thinking of dropping McFadden so I can grab the saints or dolphins defense to stream this week.

Honestly

You can’t drop your current defense? It could be delayed for just this week. You drop McFadden, more than likely he’s getting scooped up immediately since it’s kinda sounding like zeke is gonna serve that suspension this season

Honestly

You can’t drop your current defense? It could be delayed for just this week. You drop McFadden, more than likely he’s getting scooped up immediately since it’s kinda sounding like zeke is gonna serve that suspension this season

I have Baltimore but don’t feel confident playing them at Minnesota this week after the Bears dropped 27 on em at home. There’s no way I’m dropping them either since they get Mia next week and Ten after.

Back
Top Bottom