2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Dropped 180+ and somehow only moved up 1 spot to 9th of 12. Most overall total points in the league too :sick: . This season has been super unlucky for me.

Non PPR and Bell is on a bye. Could use some lineup advice here.

RBs: McAffrey, Theo Riddick, Alfred Morris

WRs: Jarvis Landry, Marvin Jones, Doug Baldwin, Tedd Ginn, Nelson Agholor

Non PPR and Bell is on a bye. Could use some lineup advice here.

RBs: McAffrey, Theo Riddick, Alfred Morris

WRs: Jarvis Landry, Marvin Jones, Doug Baldwin, Tedd Ginn, Nelson Agholor

How many we starting from each position? Jones just said Morris will be the number 1 back. So id go with the folllowing:

Morris, McCaffrey
Baldwin, Agholor
Maybe Jarvis if he gets traded.

So I want to stash Doyle if I can grab him this week for when Kelce is on his Bye Week 10.

Should I drop Mariota (I have Watson) or Succop (I have Butker as well). The issue with that one is, Butker is obv on that same Bye WK10? I could stream another kicker, but I feel like Succop is the goods.

Thoughts?

Started 0-6 but now on a 2 game win streak after a crucial trade. Someone offerred me Fuller and L. Murray for my Kelvin. Took it and haven't looked back. But I need to run the table to have a shot at the playoffs.

Started 0-6 but now on a 2 game win streak after a crucial trade. Someone offerred me Fuller and L. Murray for my Kelvin. Took it and haven't looked back. But I need to run the table to have a shot at the playoffs.

What a come up. Nice work.

So I want to stash Doyle if I can grab him this week for when Kelce is on his Bye Week 10.

Should I drop Mariota (I have Watson) or Succop (I have Butker as well). The issue with that one is, Butker is obv on that same Bye WK10? I could stream another kicker, but I feel like Succop is the goods.

Thoughts?
I'd drop Succop and hit the wire come week 10. Stashing Doyle and Mariota is better depth/trade strategy than rostering 2 kickers.

I'd drop Succop and hit the wire come week 10. Stashing Doyle and Mariota is better depth/trade strategy than rostering 2 kickers.

I hear ya man. In that same breath tho, I'd then have to figure out who to drop come Week 10 to have a kicker :lol: :ohwell: .

Who wins this trade:

Ajayi
Dez

for

Baldwin
Kamara

Standard league

Any help on this would be appreciated. Someone in our league offered this last night and after the ajayi news broke the other owner clicked accept. Now the ajayi owner is going off. I honestly dont think it is an unfair trade.

Who wins this trade:

Ajayi
Dez

for

Baldwin
Kamara

Standard league
I'd rather have the Baldwin/Kamara side.

I hear ya man. In that same breath tho, I'd then have to figure out who to drop come Week 10 to have a kicker :lol: :ohwell: .
In most scenarios (and probably this one too) I agree with s0lefunk. But here's an alternate take:

Do you see yourself starting Mariota over Watson at all ROS? And do you realistically think you'll find a trade partner somewhere down the line for Mariota? He's clogging a roster spot just as much as a backup kicker is at this point. The difference is, you have a useable scenario for that backup kicker over the next two weeks, while Mariota is essentially dead weight, and will continue to be dead weight all season long.

Can't have everybody man :lol:. I'm sure you have some flier RB or boom or bust WR on your bench that is no longer worth rostering come Week 10.

Any help on this would be appreciated. Someone in our league offered this last night and after the ajayi news broke the other owner clicked accept. Now the ajayi owner is going off. I honestly dont think it is an unfair trade.
I'm of the opinion that, unless there is clear evidence of collusion or foul play, all trades are fair game. If the league suspects foul play, let the commish get involved. I'm not a fan of the veto system but I'm also not in leagues with people I don't know/trust.

In most scenarios (and probably this one too) I agree with s0lefunk. But here's an alternate take:

Do you see yourself starting Mariota over Watson at all ROS? And do you realistically think you'll find a trade partner somewhere down the line for Mariota? He's clogging a roster spot just as much as a backup kicker is at this point. The difference is, you have a useable scenario for that backup kicker over the next two weeks, while Mariota is essentially dead weight, and will continue to be dead weight all season long.

Definitely don't plan on starting MM8 at all, nor will someone likely take him via trade in the next two weeks (our deadline is 11/1). I'm just on the side of carrying a backup QB in case your QB1 goes down. But I guess I could stream a QB if that were to happen. In the same breath, without Watson I am toast anyway :lol: .

Can't have everybody man :lol:. I'm sure you have some flier RB or boom or bust WR on your bench that is no longer worth rostering come Week 10.

I actually don't :lol: only RB on my bench currently is Henry. My bench WRs are Golladay (who I am already dropping) and JuJu who I added last week. Can't see myself dropping DJax who will become my bench WR.

For the sake of using my 3 adds elsewhere, I'm probably gonna roll with Saints again vs struggling Bucs :rolleyes and hope for the best.

I’m hurting at QB. Rodgers out, Rivers on bye and Winston looks like he’s hurt as well. I have Eli, Maritota, Cutler, Bortles, Stanton, McCown, Siemian, Brisett and Flacco to choose from on the wire. Any thoughts?

Is it safe to drop Snead yet? Also, I'm a Zeke owner, but I'm still kinda shaky on the whole Dallas RB situation. I have Darkwa, but would Collins be a suitable add for this week?

Is it safe to drop Snead yet? Also, I'm a Zeke owner, but I'm still kinda shaky on the whole Dallas RB situation. I have Darkwa, but would Collins be a suitable add for this week?

Collins would be a good pickup. Ravens run the ball almost more than any team in the league.

I need to add Collins in my main league but idk how much to spend. :smh:

I’ve got 55 left and I’m not tryna over pay

Back
Top Bottom