2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Man I was last on waivers and somehow ended up getting Damien Williams in both my leagues :lol: I wasn't expecting that and now I gotta wait til Charles Clay is officially "out" so I can put him back on my IR and grab a bye week fill-in at QB

Somebody ended up grabbing Goff so now my *** is down to Eli vs Rams, Brissett vs Texans, Cutler vs Raiders or Hundley vs Lions. I'm legit thinking about going wild card with Hundley. Playing at Lambo on MNF, had the whole bye week to get accustomed to things and has the best weapons. Plus I still don't believe in Lions defense being that good. Would you guys do the same?

Serious question.

Doug Baldwin vs ********
Paul Richardson vs ********
Alshon vs Denver

Standard league. Im leaning toward Richardson since I think Baldwin is going to draw coverage from Norman.

I think i read on twitter somewhere that KB isnt going to play since its a Thursday game.

Got a link? I have KB but can start Richardson in his slot if I need to and I guess rock with DJax. Was looking to bench DeSean this week if I could.

Alfred Morris vs KC or Robby Anderson vs BUF at flex? PPR

I hate TNF but Robby could have a nice game for PPR. If I had anyone from the Dallas backfield I'd wait a week to see how this first game goes before starting him or DMC.

My team is so *** this week

I somehow scored 70pts last week when I’ve been averaging 130

I’ll be shocked if I break 60. Gotta roll with Corey Davis and cooper kupp

Also got Alex Collins so starting him

My team is so *** this week

I somehow scored 70pts last week when I’ve been averaging 130

I’ll be shocked if I break 60. Gotta roll with Corey Davis and cooper kupp

Also got Alex Collins so starting him

Yikes. Why those two guys at WR? Who is on their bye? :lol:

I'm wondering if Damien Williams might be the better add over Drake. Drake has never been anything more than a 3rd down back/gadget player even going back to college. Williams is the bigger back that could handle the carries and he apparently was the Dolphins best pass protector even with Ajayi there.

Fitz or Jordy? Feel like I'm ****** either way with their QB's :lol:

Sanu is also an option

Someone dropped Dion Lewis due to the bye week. Should I drop Kenyon Drake for him or stash and see how the Miami backfield plays out?

Zeke owner here who has to start Derrick Henry this week. Should I go for Rod Smith or McFadden? Morris gone already

Serious question.

Doug Baldwin vs ********
Paul Richardson vs ********
Alshon vs Denver

Standard league. Im leaning toward Richardson since I think Baldwin is going to draw coverage from Norman.

Baldwin moves all over the place Norman doesnt shadow. Richardson is the outside guy, as well as Lockett so depending on the play call more than likely Lockett or Richardson will draw Norman

Didn’t his appeal get denied or something yesterday

They on the last legal avenue I believe and should have a ruling by tonight at 7 E.T. I believe the arguments have been heard by this court already so the injuction isnt likely to happen. I think the Cowboys are prepping as if he isnt going to play.

I'm wondering if Damien Williams might be the better add over Drake. Drake has never been anything more than a 3rd down back/gadget player even going back to college. Williams is the bigger back that could handle the carries and he apparently was the Dolphins best pass protector even with Ajayi there.

I'm personally staying away from both because of their bad OL & bad offense in general but I think it'll play out like Murray/McKinnon.

Williams will have a role but Drake will do more with his touches.

Back
Top Bottom