2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

He still can't play until the end of November. I picked him up, but that's not worth it. I will probably drop him. :lol:

Unless you need that spot for soMeone else that’s playable I’d wait on him see if anything comes out on what the browns plan to do with him and if he emerges to be number one option and or look good in practice etc etc

It’s a step in the right direction so hopefully browns keep him and plan to use them since they really have nothing else

Unless you need that spot for soMeone else that’s playable I’d wait on him see if anything comes out on what the browns plan to do with him and if he emerges to be number one option and or look good in practice etc etc

It’s a step in the right direction so hopefully browns keep him and plan to use them since they really have nothing else

That's the way I see it. Picked him up this morning. Judging by his social media he looks to be in great shape. And the additional time off can only help him get acclimated to whatever the browns are doing

Kenny brit was supposed to be their #1 and that didn’t pan out, Coleman injured. I don’t even know who’s their receivers outside of duke Johnson who’s not even a WR lol

It’s the browns so even though they could use anyone I wouldn’t be shocked if he got cut before the 20/27th

Someone added Gordon right away in my league after the news broke :lol: wasting no time.

I added Gordon asap too. Then the news dropped he can't play till the 27th. Total fail :lol:

Oh well. Had a spare spot anyways.

I have Went and the Broncos Defense...hate starting a defense when I have the opposing QB...stay with Denver or pick up one who's available?
Screenshot_20171102-075946.png

AZ @ SF is a good fill in play. Gotta think Patrick Peterson and co. can hold it down vs a rookie QB

So can Josh Gordon practice with the Browns, he just can't play in a game til the 27th? Or can he not even practice with the team til then either?

Literally just read on Yahoo that Gordon can begin practicing on the 20th and is eligible to play the 27th

But wassup with Megatron? Seen 9000 people add him :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I picked up Gordon to bolster my keeper possibilities.

Top of the list for next year is Alex Collins or J Gordon.

Reactions: fx2
Literally just read on Yahoo that Gordon can begin practicing on the 20th and is eligible to play the 27th

But wassup with Megatron? Seen 9000 people add him :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Megatron added solely off rumors that teams had interest in trading for him. Nothing came to fruition tho so it's a waste. Yahoo tweeted that they "were forced into making him available" :lol: .

I have AS11 and will plug Goff vs HOU or Tyrod vs NO in week 10

I'd pull that trigger. I have a guy in my league looking at unloading Jimmy graham because he is completely sold on engram. I'd give up devante Adams as my throw in. His value was purely Tds from AR12, pretty sure that is done with for the season

I picked up Gordon to bolster my keeper possibilities.

Top of the list for next year is Alex Collins or J Gordon.

i did the same in my keeper league. 8-0 in that one so i have nothing to lose by stashing him in my bench.

I wish my league was a keeper. I'd be holding onto guys like Watson, Hunt and Kamara for sure.

so i got Brate as my starting TE with no bye and got Hunter Henry on bench

someone offered me Cohen for my Henry, should i do that since i wont be needing a back up TE

someone offered me Cohen for my Henry, should i do that since i wont be needing a back up TE

Probably. Brate is so consistent regardless of matchup and Henry is the opposite in that Chargers offense. Even if Fitzpatrick has to step in for Jameis at any time the rest of the year he'd still feed Brate.

Can you try and grab anyone other than Cohen? Feel as if he's good for a vulture score and that's it. Bears are continuously feeding Howard again.

Can you try and grab anyone other than Cohen? Feel as if he's good for a vulture score and that's it. Bears are continuously feeding Howard again.

he would be riding my bench if anything but i do agree with you on the Vulture score and thats it. Its a PPR league and looks like he been getting about 8pts a week.

Ajayi and miller are my starters with riddick/Rawls on my bench might be worth it and drop Rawls cause he some hot trash

Back
Top Bottom