2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Drake, Morris or Henry? Standard.

Pretty much all gambles but leaning on Morris due to that O-line.

I wish my league was a keeper. I'd be holding onto guys like Watson, Hunt and Kamara for sure.

propose a vote to change to keeper.

My league voted on changing to PPR and remove Kickers for next year.

PPR passed, removing kickers did not.

Thinking about offering my Fuller/Funchess/McCown for Winston/Evans. It's a 2QB league so I'm upgrading there, and my WRs would then be Evans/Diggs/Tyreke Hill. Sell high, buy low.

Curtis Samuel worth a bench spot?

Hear some of the “experts” comparing him to TY Hilton. Figure Cam has to get the ball out to somebody other than Funchess.

Have a bunch of stash worthy guys on my bench waiting to see who pops. Davis, Westbrook, and Doctson.

Thinking about offering my Fuller/Funchess/McCown for Winston/Evans. It's a 2QB league so I'm upgrading there, and my WRs would then be Evans/Diggs/Tyreke Hill. Sell high, buy low.

You can try it, if I were him I wouldn't do that.

Drake, Morris or Henry? Standard.

Pretty much all gambles but leaning on Morris due to that O-line.

If Zeke isn't playing then Morris is your safest bet this weekend. We never know how they're going to manage Demarco and Henry's touches and we have no clue what the Dolphins are gonna do with their RB's.

propose a vote to change to keeper.

My league voted on changing to PPR and remove Kickers for next year.

PPR passed, removing kickers did not.

I tried last season (which was our first year). It's a struggle to have 12 commitments :rolleyes had to replace 3 guys from last year for this season.

I'm 50/50 with keeper leagues. I did it before and while it can be beneficial, more often than not, I kinda like having a clean slate.

I'm 50/50 with keeper leagues. I did it before and while it can be beneficial, more often than not, I kinda like having a clean slate.

I can see this side as well. My baseball league is keeper and now that I think about it, baseball is more suitable for a keeper than football. I can keep a guy and he's out for the season after a freak preseason injury.

Hopefully you arent drafting during preseason.

I dont require my league to finalize keepers till after preseason is over.

Pick 3

Fuller
Crowder
DJax
Paul Richardson
Robert Woods
Sanu
Snead

PPR

dog**** receivers I know lol but I got Gurley and Bell

Would anyone do this in a standard league:

My:
Mike Evans
Doug Baldwin
Alfred Morris

For:

AJ Green
Michael Thomas
TY Hilton

Current RBs: Leveon, Hyde, Aaron Jones, CJ Anderson, Kenyan Drake, Dion Lewis
Current Wrs: Mike Evans, Doug Balwin, Paul Richardson, Alshon Jeffrey

Still torn on starting Kelvin tonight if he is active. It comes down to him or DJax for me.

Thoughts?

Drop Charles Clay for Dede Westbrook? I have Evan Engram as my TE and we can't start a TE at flex.

Need advice. Zeke owner in my league is putting him up for trade. I think I can swing Doug or McKinnon for him. He'd be back in time for playoffs. I was looking for a WR but the opportunity came up. Should I look to trade for Zeke or find a trade for a WR instead? Here's my squad:

IMG_1660.PNG
IMG_1661.PNG

Back
Top Bottom