2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

C811A9D0-601A-402C-9050-1BC017157E70.jpeg

I give up man :smh:

Fuller takes a big hit, Nuk a small hit

Watson owner in myleague has Cam. I tried trading with him for a receiver earlier in the season he kept declining.

Cousins for Evans or Julio?

:nerd:

The hell are you smoking that you think you can get Julio or Mike Evans for Cousins just because dude lost his QB :lol:

buc em buc em Im asking you because you’re a fan, but how bad is Winston’s shoulder? Is he pretty much just out there throwing with no power?

Should I go with Flacco instead of him?

Hell no don't go with Flacco. Jameis has been practicing in full the last two days whereas he was only practicing one day a week the previous two weeks. There could be something more wrong with his shoulder but none of us know for certain.

Desparate times call for desparate measures :wink:

Shooters shoot :lol: cant make it if you dont take

Yeah but know your limits too man :lol:

People have been offering me crazy **** for a QB ever since Rodgers went down for me in one league. I'm just gonna roll with Tyrod and Dalton depending on matchups the rest of the year unless a good deal comes along.

This dude actually offered me Brady and Duke Johnson for Ingram today but he's been putting up some crazy numbers and I don't think my other RB's are good enough to do that trade right now. It's full point PPR and my RB's are Ingram, Kamara, Mixon, Gore, Powell, Morris, McFadden and Drake.

Dudes are wildin with me today since I lost Watson and Garçon. First that Gordon deal and now I offered someome else Duke for C.Davis in a full-PPR league....this dude counters with K.Allen but wants my Ertz:rofl:

Literally. Picked up Matt Forte a few minutes before the game tonight to sub in for a bye. Very solid.

Meh, he really hasn’t done much

With garopolo im sure he coulda been solid but I lost garçon too
Yea I know but just the fact he was the second one of the day and my entire bench is on bye, so he was starting, just added to it. I might take a chance and once Westbrook officially will play grab him. Don’t want a Skins WR or Cobb. Kupp and Woods are intriguing to possibly take a chance on too though.

JCMojica24 JCMojica24 grab Lockett asap.

I lost Watson and a kid offered me Russell Wilson for my Kelce & Mariota. I thought about it because I have Doyle but I don't think I can part ways with Kelce.

Thoughts?

Lost my stud QB today.....

Please pick one to start......

Mariota vs Ravens (Number 2 DEF points against vs QBs)

Flacco vs Titans (Number 13 DEF points against vs QBs)

Bortles vs Bengals (Number 21 DEF points against vs QBs)

........... leaning towards....... Flacco..... FML

Good start to the week (under the circumstances of losing Watson), opponent had Powell & Bills D go last night. Only 7.4 between the two.

Should I drop anyone to stash Hogan or DJ?

Current squad:
QB: Cousins
RB: Gordon, Martin, McKinnon, Forte, Collins
WR: Amari, Demaryius, Tyreek, Parker, Doctson, Paul Richardson
TE: Jimmy Graham, Witten

Thinking of dropping Witten or Doctson for one of these guys.

Should I drop anyone to stash Hogan or DJ?

Current squad:
QB: Cousins
RB: Gordon, Martin, McKinnon, Forte, Collins
WR: Amari, Demaryius, Tyreek, Parker, Doctson, Paul Richardson
TE: Jimmy Graham, Witten

Thinking of dropping Witten or Doctson for one of these guys.

Some idiot really dropped Hogan just because he's on bye this week and might miss one or two games tops? You need to drop Doctson or Richardson for him asap.

Back
Top Bottom